Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 02-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,436 Times in 5,957 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
you might need to put the heater in a small box,,,,,

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Binger For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (02-05-2011), Seawaters (02-04-2011)
Old 02-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Well guys have a great friday night! I may come around later if I have some spare time. to all the guys in the snow..ENJOY but be Careful at the same time!! happy Friday!
Old 02-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
But what about Darlene Love???

QUOTE=made582;326924]16 until the Daytona 500!!!!!!!
171 days until Christmas In July!!!!!!!
293 days until Thanksgiving!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Old 02-04-2011, 04:17 PM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Just keep on truckin'!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
thanks guys!
I was turned down at the one place I was sure I would get as I had a letter from them saying they would hire me when I was done my course. But they tell me they no longer hire new drivers plus they do not have enough work right now.

Now I am going to have to wait until the weekend is done before I can hand out more resumes.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:22 PM

Last Achievements

Congratulations, Merry Bells! Go to page 400 and look at the last post. Some important numbers are there!
Old 02-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Thanked 1,399 Times in 534 Posts
superdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elf
Well sounds like those who see little snow are seeing lots of it. So I hope you are happy and can enjoy it some before it all melts. Crazy year for weather no doubt. I am just really hoping come spring time it all calms down some. Sure hate to think of systems like this moving around spawning all kinds of nasty weather.

Sounds like hardhats might be needed to get into the Super Bowl come Sunday. Not that a little snow and ice falling on ones head will keep hard core football fans out from seeing the game. One Monday night game here in KC fans got all mad when NFL stopped play during a terrible thunderstorm that caused flash flood all over town and water running down steps was knocking what few fans had sense to try and seek cover off their feet. Was several reports that water was suppose to have been 2 plus inches deep on playing field. Yes NFL fans very dedicated people, or are they?

Thawing frozen water pipes from here is very tricky to do. Lot has to do with how line is ran if in outside walls is there a basement or a crawl space and all that. I have thawed a lot of them and as a rule no two are ever the same. Those of you having trouble now are located in areas as a rule don't have this kind of cold weather so no telling what was done that would never be done building wise in an area to the north of you. I can't probably say this to much but you really need to try and figure out if you can where it is frozen so you can take steps to maybe keep it from happening again and to have a clue when it does thaw as to where water might start running. If you are asleep when it starts flowing or gone at the time a lot of damage might happen till you are aware it has thawed and a line is broken.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to superdave1225 For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (02-05-2011), Christmasstar (02-04-2011), gabulldawg (02-05-2011), xmas365 (02-04-2011)
Old 02-04-2011, 05:29 PM

Last Achievements

Good afternoon, Christmas friends. It is almost 4:30 p.m. here in northern California and the sun is still out. It is SO late spring-like! I wore my "The House that Rock Built" sweatshirt to school, and I had to take it off when I got home!! So much for winter weather where we are! I hope each of you can find something enjoyable about the weather, no matter where you are. Remember that someone, somewhere would love the weather you have!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:32 PM

Last Achievements

Wait!!! You DO know what the House that Rock Built is, right???
Old 02-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Christmasologist

Blue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elf
thanks guys!
I was turned down at the one place I was sure I would get as I had a letter from them saying they would hire me when I was done my course. But they tell me they no longer hire new drivers plus they do not have enough work right now.
What disappointment! I am so sorry!
...I am kind of new, so I didn't realize you were a driver. I thought you were a master baker of glorious cakes!
Old 02-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

Thanked 1,399 Times in 534 Posts
superdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elfsuperdave1225 is a good elf
thanks guys!

Now I am going to have to wait until the weekend is done before I can hand out more resumes.
Well set backs stink no doubt. But look at this way; They lost a chance to hire a good employee so now you just have to go let someone else have you instead.