Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,948
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,227)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 03-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,483 Times in 1,761 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Okay, I have SO got to update my avatar description!!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2011, 04:04 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 161,431 Times in 30,688 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
THE OPERA PART XXXVIII

ACT ONE: opens with the traditional black stage.. except that a large creature with three humps is seen in the background( behind screen image in shadows) the crowd is convinced it is Carl, but alas, it becomes apparent it is merely Jayish trying on their tutu..
end ACT 1
ACT TWO Opens with Made, Bradmarc, Coach, and Binger, they are at a river, a GIANT coffee pot emerges out of the water, the quartet touch their foreheads to the sand and sing the aria.."We're not worthy.." Carl the Camel enters and dispenses his latest blend of Moca Pepper Raspberry Swirl Coffee.. the quartet is seen again banging their heads to the sand and singing the aria.." What ever happend to Mrs. Folgers.."? end ACT 2

ACT Three: Opens with Jayish.. who enters and dances a paus du lux entitled" Ode to a beautiful city called Newark.." Christamsstar enters and a giant cake pan emerges from the water wherein she sings the aria.." Ode to Duncan Hines.." Seawaters, hearing the joyful noise, arrives and sings the aria.." California..home of fruits and nuts and once, Jayish.." Then Crown entrers ( dark clouds strangely appear..) and we see Crown at the river.. as a Giant Mattress appears, we see them touch their heads to the gravel
and sing the aria.."Ain't no business like a sealy posturepedic mattress business..." end ACT 2
Act 3.. enters with Jayish dancing a Paus Du Lux entitled.." the Wa Wa Special.." Crown again enters and is very angry at all the wave crashing and paus du luxing since it is keeping them up at night and day and afternoon, and using their wizardly powers, they cast a spell on the entire company which brings a halt to the water running. Jayish is shipped off to the plastic cylinder where there is no paus du luxing and we see both he and Carl the Camel playing" Connect 4" to pass the time..end ACT 3

ACT 4 Finale: Opens with Cainemom and GA Bulldog trying to rescue the imprisoned Jayish and Carl.. Crown enters and sings the aria.." The are my trophies..which I won due to my ability to sleep 24/7.. Undertaker and xmas365 then plead via aria to the Goddess of plaid for her help.." Maureen arrives with her special plaid tape and wraps up Crown while they ( what else..) sleep. She then uses her wizardly powers to free both Jayish ( who we now see wearing a tutu made of coffee filters..) and Carl. Ms. Christmas and Johnor and Bullpup all join hands and sing the aria.." Just what is a paus du lux anyway.." and, in one of the most moving moments ever in Operatic History, the company comes together as rejoices as Made, Coach, Bradmarc,a nd Binger, all use Jayish as a giant filter to brew a giant pot of Mocha Pepper Raspberry Swirl...

end...

Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!! Bravo!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (03-08-2011)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:15 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
what s up everyone?
been busy today preparing everything for Kandice´s big day. She turns 5 tomorrow...which is only 55minutes away here in Germany. So exited....Kandice I mean....and I am exited too...and at the same time wonder how time just seems to flyin
Happy Birthday To Kandice !!!!!!!! xo

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (03-08-2011), Seawaters (03-08-2011)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,571 Times in 13,329 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
THE OPERA PART XXXVIII

ACT ONE: opens with the traditional black stage.. except that a large creature with three humps is seen in the background( behind screen image in shadows) the crowd is convinced it is Carl, but alas, it becomes apparent it is merely Jayish trying on their tutu..
end ACT 1
ACT TWO Opens with Made, Bradmarc, Coach, and Binger, they are at a river, a GIANT coffee pot emerges out of the water, the quartet touch their foreheads to the sand and sing the aria.."We're not worthy.." Carl the Camel enters and dispenses his latest blend of Moca Pepper Raspberry Swirl Coffee.. the quartet is seen again banging their heads to the sand and singing the aria.." What ever happend to Mrs. Folgers.."? end ACT 2

ACT Three: Opens with Jayish.. who enters and dances a paus du lux entitled" Ode to a beautiful city called Newark.." Christamsstar enters and a giant cake pan emerges from the water wherein she sings the aria.." Ode to Duncan Hines.." Seawaters, hearing the joyful noise, arrives and sings the aria.." California..home of fruits and nuts and once, Jayish.." Then Crown entrers ( dark clouds strangely appear..) and we see Crown at the river.. as a Giant Mattress appears, we see them touch their heads to the gravel
and sing the aria.."Ain't no business like a sealy posturepedic mattress business..." end ACT 2
Act 3.. enters with Jayish dancing a Paus Du Lux entitled.." the Wa Wa Special.." Crown again enters and is very angry at all the wave crashing and paus du luxing since it is keeping them up at night and day and afternoon, and using their wizardly powers, they cast a spell on the entire company which brings a halt to the water running. Jayish is shipped off to the plastic cylinder where there is no paus du luxing and we see both he and Carl the Camel playing" Connect 4" to pass the time..end ACT 3

ACT 4 Finale: Opens with Cainemom and GA Bulldog trying to rescue the imprisoned Jayish and Carl.. Crown enters and sings the aria.." The are my trophies..which I won due to my ability to sleep 24/7.. Undertaker and xmas365 then plead via aria to the Goddess of plaid for her help.." Maureen arrives with her special plaid tape and wraps up Crown while they ( what else..) sleep. She then uses her wizardly powers to free both Jayish ( who we now see wearing a tutu made of coffee filters..) and Carl. Ms. Christmas and Johnor and Bullpup all join hands and sing the aria.." Just what is a paus du lux anyway.." and, in one of the most moving moments ever in Operatic History, the company comes together as rejoices as Made, Coach, Bradmarc,a nd Binger, all use Jayish as a giant filter to brew a giant pot of Mocha Pepper Raspberry Swirl...

end...
Here ya go folks!!!

Yabba!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (03-08-2011)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:21 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,501 Times in 9,289 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by binger View Post
the opera part xxxviii

act one: Opens with the traditional black stage.. Except that a large creature with three humps is seen in the background( behind screen image in shadows) the crowd is convinced it is carl, but alas, it becomes apparent it is merely jayish trying on their tutu..
End act 1
act two opens with made, bradmarc, coach, and binger, they are at a river, a giant coffee pot emerges out of the water, the quartet touch their foreheads to the sand and sing the aria.."we're not worthy.." carl the camel enters and dispenses his latest blend of moca pepper raspberry swirl coffee.. The quartet is seen again banging their heads to the sand and singing the aria.." what ever happend to mrs. Folgers.."? End act 2

act three: Opens with jayish.. Who enters and dances a paus du lux entitled" ode to a beautiful city called newark.." christamsstar enters and a giant cake pan emerges from the water wherein she sings the aria.." ode to duncan hines.." seawaters, hearing the joyful noise, arrives and sings the aria.." california..home of fruits and nuts and once, jayish.." then crown entrers ( dark clouds strangely appear..) and we see crown at the river.. As a giant mattress appears, we see them touch their heads to the gravel
and sing the aria.."ain't no business like a sealy posturepedic mattress business..." end act 2
act 3.. Enters with jayish dancing a paus du lux entitled.." the wa wa special.." crown again enters and is very angry at all the wave crashing and paus du luxing since it is keeping them up at night and day and afternoon, and using their wizardly powers, they cast a spell on the entire company which brings a halt to the water running. Jayish is shipped off to the plastic cylinder where there is no paus du luxing and we see both he and carl the camel playing" connect 4" to pass the time..end act 3

act 4 finale: Opens with cainemom and ga bulldog trying to rescue the imprisoned jayish and carl.. Crown enters and sings the aria.." the are my trophies..which i won due to my ability to sleep 24/7.. Undertaker and xmas365 then plead via aria to the goddess of plaid for her help.." maureen arrives with her special plaid tape and wraps up crown while they ( what else..) sleep. She then uses her wizardly powers to free both jayish ( who we now see wearing a tutu made of coffee filters..) and carl. Ms. Christmas and johnor and bullpup all join hands and sing the aria.." just what is a paus du lux anyway.." and, in one of the most moving moments ever in operatic history, the company comes together as rejoices as made, coach, bradmarc,a nd binger, all use jayish as a giant filter to brew a giant pot of mocha pepper raspberry swirl...

End...
Bravo, Bravo !!!!!!!!!! Encore !!!!!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (03-08-2011)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,554 Times in 4,598 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
THE OPERA PART XXXVIII

end ACT 1

end...
Binger...sincerely....thank you. I'm glad to see opera again...and you, too! I needed that laugh!

Have glove will travel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (03-08-2011), made582 (03-08-2011), Seawaters (03-08-2011)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,554 Times in 4,598 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey...check it out...Made, Binger, and Ballcoach realtime.....where's Darlene?

Have glove will travel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
made582 (03-08-2011), Seawaters (03-08-2011)
Old 03-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,315 Times in 15,053 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
what s up everyone?
been busy today preparing everything for Kandice´s big day. She turns 5 tomorrow...which is only 55minutes away here in Germany. So exited....Kandice I mean....and I am exited too...and at the same time wonder how time just seems to flyin
Happy B-day to Kandice!
Old 03-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,404 Times in 4,663 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Another great performance, Bing ol' buddy, ol' pal!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,315 Times in 15,053 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks Binger, for the opera and putting me in it!