Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,837
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 03-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,887 Times in 2,852 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Ah, Bing, Bing, Bing. What can I say?
Carl is strutting around like a star gone nova, muttering that you'll get everything that's coming to you. (Whatever that means!)

I echo the BRAVO's, my coffee-inspired friend!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
How strong you are to be picking up the house!!!

Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good afternoon,

Finally finished picking up the house, I am on my fourth load of laundry after washing things that were hit by the flood and my weekly clothes. I listened to Christmas music the whole time while I was cleaning, I really miss Christmas today for some reason. Well wifey will be happy I cleaned up so much today, and a dinner of a Porterhouse steak awaits the boys and I tonight, my wife is having fish sticks, she is just like you CM3 no red meat or pork for her.

Enjoy the rest of this nice day.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:51 PM

Last Achievements

Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
MerryBells is poster # 6,000!! WooHoo!!!

Originally Posted by MerryBells View Post
Have a good Birthday, Undrtakr! My Gran never acted her age, and she lived to be 99. She said why should she? The nursing homes were full of people who acted their age. She was active until her last day, and sharp as a tack, too. That's what comes of feeling and acting young no matter how old you are.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:56 PM

Last Achievements

Bravo, Bravo, Bravissimo!!!

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
THE OPERA PART XXXVIII,,,end...
Old 03-08-2011, 05:57 PM

Last Achievements

So beautiful; so, so beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by Binger View Post
Here ya go folks!!!

Yabba!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:01 PM

Last Achievements

My heart is pounding from the beauty and relevance of today's opera. Truly a work of wonder!!! Thank you, Binger for making my day! I am sure everyone else thinks the same! What talent!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:02 PM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Operas da la/el Binger Encore Round-Up - Two

Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
Chronological Order of Operas From Binger at MMC.

(There were way many others Javascripts that perished in fires at two other Christmas abodes before this one.)

August 10, 2007 - THE OPERA.. PART XXII

September 9, 2007 - THE OPERA.. PART XXVIII

November 18, 2007 - THE OPERA.. PART XXVI

January 6, 2008 - THE OPERA PART XXVIII "The Snow Queen"

March 23, 2008 - THE OPERA ( Part XXVIII) ( cause I love you guys..)

March 24, 2008 - Addendum: Opera.. part Twenty Eight ( act 4 addendum) RJD Footnote

December 21, 2008 - THE OPERA>>> PART XXVIII

March 15, 2009 - THE OPERA.. PART XXX

October 25, 2009 - THE OPERA.. PART XXXIII

January 24, 2010 - THE OPERA>>> PART XXXVIII "The Dead Battery.."

March 21, 2010 - THE OPERA PART XXXIX "The Evil Butterfly"

August 7, 2010 - THE OPERA PART XXXX

January 17, 2011 - THE OPERA PART XXXXIV
March 8, 2011 - THE OPERA PART XXXVIII
Old 03-08-2011, 06:14 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Bravo, or Brava...Nice work Binger!!! And thanks!

jay
Old 03-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Howdy Christmas friends! another day has passed and it was tiring to say the least.I am back in my hotel room and in bed actually. I am such an early bird to bed! I'm going to call it a night. Binger what can I say?lol thanks for the opera and putting me in it! Hope everyone here has a great evening and I will talk to y'all tomorrow!
Old 03-08-2011, 06:51 PM

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,259 Times in 13,280 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was out in the truck for 6 hours today driving mostly in downtown Hamilton learning button hook turns. Left turns, right turns, tight turns, seemingly impossible turns that required a double button hook. Up hill, down hill. Still having problems with shifting, but I was told it take 3 years to get that so I guess I am ok.

Got my employee number today as well as bridge cards and a log book, map book and a guide on where to find cat scales.

Will be here until Friday and then will find out who I will be going out on the road with for a week.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
made582 (03-08-2011), Seawaters (03-08-2011), xmas365 (03-08-2011)