Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Countdown - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 01-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Just getting home and decided my "christmas room" look so bare now since I took down the tree and lights from the fireplace mantel that I would move my ficus tree in here and put up clear lights in it. Since christmas half of the lights are not working and I cant figure out what went wrong...guess I will run down to wallgreens to get another string of lights.

Old 01-10-2011, 01:04 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,169 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Murphman View Post
Well, got back from a weekend in the NC mountains. Great family get together we do every year at this time. Whiteout conditions made it impossible to get down the mountain to go snow tubing on Sat. but the kids had a blast sledding on the driveway. This weekend officially ends our Christmas season..or so we thought. Woke up this morning to snow here and many inches expected. Most decorations are down but the tree is still up so I think we will plug it back in tonight because it just feels right. It will come down tomorrow.
Where do you guys go in the NC mountains? We go to Maggie Valley several times a year.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:18 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,492 Times in 9,281 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Hi Christmas family. I just wanted you to know that my Goblin passed away today. It turns out he had lymphoma and I didn't even get to say goodbye. Thank you for all your love and concern. Maybe I will write more later. I can't focus right now.

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Seawaters (01-10-2011)
Old 01-10-2011, 01:25 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,714 Times in 14,910 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by caninemom3 View Post
Hi Christmas family. I just wanted you to know that my Goblin passed away today. It turns out he had lymphoma and I didn't even get to say goodbye. Thank you for all your love and concern. Maybe I will write more later. I can't focus right now.
I am so sorry for your loss.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Oh I'm very sorry to hear this. We will pray for you and we are all here for you as well!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-10-2011), Seawaters (01-10-2011)
Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,026 Times in 9,443 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Just getting home and decided my "christmas room" look so bare now since I took down the tree and lights from the fireplace mantel that I would move my ficus tree in here and put up clear lights in it. Since christmas half of the lights are not working and I cant figure out what went wrong...guess I will run down to wallgreens to get another string of lights.
I keep a string of white lights on my artificial ficus tree year round. I also have a string of white lights above my sink in the kitchen that is wrapped around greenery.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-10-2011), gabulldawg (01-10-2011), Seawaters (01-10-2011)
Old 01-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,026 Times in 9,443 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am so sorry, Louanne! I will keep you in prayer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (01-10-2011), Seawaters (01-10-2011)
Old 01-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 19,003 Times in 3,072 Posts
gabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa enviousgabulldawg makes even Santa envious
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
I also have a string of white lights above my sink in the kitchen that is wrapped around greenery.
That is a good idea! I need to do something because since xmas lights went down everything just looks blah!
Old 01-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Christmasologist

Blue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elf
Oh, caninemom, my heart goes out to you! I am so sorry... Goblin was blessed to have you as a mama. Take it easy today...
Old 01-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,169 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I'm sorry to hear that, CM. I'll be praying for peace for you.