Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Podcasts » New! ** Merry Podcast #6 -- The Big Christmas Show**

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Podcasts Brought to you by Christmas Podcasts this forum hosts files and discussion of the Merry Podcasts of My Merry Christmas and other Christmas podcasts we share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 12-20-2010, 02:43 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Gift 4 ** Merry Podcast #6 -- The Big Christmas Show**

We're pleased to present our biggest show of the year, the Merry Podcast Christmas show now available here for download and playing soon on Merry Christmas Radio.

We're proud of this episode because it features YOU, the merry members of the Merry Forums and other communities dedicated to Christmas on the Merry Network.

Also in this episode:

1. The Music of Chuck Cape -- Merry Forums member and brilliant musician from the Atlanta area whose new album, In the Spirit of Christmas, was just nominated for Christmas Album of the Year.

2. The iconic Christmas figure of Jimmy Stewart is explored, comparing his work behind the scenes in It's A Wonderful Life with his OTHER Christmas movie, Mr. Krueger's Christmas.

3. Edward Herrmann's passionate performance of Longfellow's Christmas from Ring Christmas Bells with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir from 2008. A true story of tragedy and redemption not to be missed.

4. The history and origins of the beloved holiday tradition of Christmas trees.

5. Our own history of tracking Santa right here on My Merry Christmas.

6. And the birth of our newest tradition here on MMC -- merry greetings from MANY of you. We have greetings extended here from Germany, Holland, Scotland, the UK, Canada, the North Pole and all over the USA. It is wonderful to listen to and it comes in the final ten minutes of this 40-minute plus program of Christmas bliss. Enjoy!

Right click here to "save as" for downloading to your computer or just left click here to listen.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
AuntieMistletoeDear (12-20-2010), caninemom3 (12-20-2010), Maebeary (12-22-2010), MerryCarey (12-20-2010), Minta (12-20-2010), MrsH (12-21-2010), Seawaters (12-22-2010), xmas365 (12-20-2010)

Old 12-20-2010, 09:57 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,165 Times in 4,629 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks, Jeff, that was a great podcast! It was wonderful to hear the voices of so many of my friends.

And Chuck Cape has a wonderful talent!
caninemom3 (12-20-2010), Seawaters (12-22-2010)
Old 12-20-2010, 11:34 AM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,491 Times in 9,280 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Thanks, Jeff, that was a great podcast! It was wonderful to hear the voices of so many of my friends.

And Chuck Cape has a wonderful talent!

Everyone sounded so great and you sounded so wonderful Too !!!!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (12-20-2010), Seawaters (12-22-2010)
Old 12-20-2010, 02:01 PM
kerstig

Amazing Jeff! I thought it was lovely! I was feeling so down due to my exam today didn't go as well as I'd planned, and now I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face!
Thank you Jeff, and every one who has contributed, and every one who has just wished me a merry Christmas, I think it was lovely!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-20-2010), MrsH (12-21-2010), Seawaters (12-22-2010)
Old 12-20-2010, 02:22 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
this is so so awesome...hearing all those voices of the people I talk to all year long...share lots of stuff...and finally hearing those voices is incredible.....I gotta say....both Canine and Mo have lovely voices....and MerryCarey sounds like showhost....really professional...I thought of Oprah hearing her message.....this is so awesome....can hardly tell

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-20-2010), Maureen (12-20-2010), MerryCarey (12-20-2010), Seawaters (12-22-2010)
Old 12-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I've got it downloaded so am taking you all to bed with me!!
Old 12-20-2010, 04:24 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,491 Times in 9,280 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Oh MO !! This is so SUDDEN !!! LOL !!!!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Old 12-20-2010, 06:44 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

snowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elfsnowangel_x3 is a good elf
I'll be listening to this as I clean my room!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,311 Times in 5,929 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Throw me out if I snore ...

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (12-20-2010), lilnoelelf (12-22-2010), Seawaters (12-21-2010)