Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » ** MLB Predictions 2011 **

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,441
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,943)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
"The Child Who Saw Santa...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 09:01 AM
0 Posts
Why Santa Doesn't Use...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:22 PM
39,999 Views  0 Posts
I Always Felt So Special
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:20 PM
45,399 Views  0 Posts
The Scientific Theory of...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:36 PM
50,619 Views  0 Posts
santahat Remember when Black...
By MMC Editor
11-12-2013 12:55 AM
Last post by thechristmasmusicman
01-27-2014 10:42 AM
18,490 Views  4 Posts

Old 10-25-2011, 04:09 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Is it tomorrow? I was hoping it was tonight. I need a break!

I'm not anti-Rangers. Just not as big a believer in them after what I saw them do last year and what I've seen them do in this series so far.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:51 PM

Last Achievements

Game 6 was one for the ages. I'm doubtful of the Rangers chances, especially after that. Like I said, I'm not anti-Rangers and this is somewhat of a who-cares? series for me but they're going to have to show something special to take Game 7 against Carpenter. Quite the series.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:48 PM

Last Achievements

Gotta hand it to the Cards -- what a late season run. They came back every step of the way.

At the same time you can't help but feel a little something for the Rangers. So very, very close. They are the new heartbreak kids.

Their only consolation is they are not the Cubs.

Who picked the Cards to take it all?
Old 10-28-2011, 11:00 PM

Last Achievements

Looks like xmas365 came the closest to picking the Cards, saying way back in March they would win their division.

They didn't win their division though. They were 10.5 games back at the end of August and had a torrid September coupled with an epic Atlanta collapse that gave them the Wild Card...and then they continued their comeback ways all through Game 6 of the series.

What an epic season. So many tales of failure and triumph.
Old 10-29-2011, 03:08 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,159 Times in 13,935 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I unfortunately did not watch the series, from what I have read about it, it was an amazing series. Like most fans up here, we are diehard Red Sox fans and if the Sox or the Yankees aren't in it it isn't a big deal. Of course for the Yankees it is to see them lose.

Congratulations to the St. Louis Cardinals and their fans.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:26 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,159 Times in 13,935 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
WOW!!! Pujols and Wilson to LA Angels! I did not see that one coming, I went to bed last night thinking it is great to see Pujols staying in St. Louis.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:56 AM

Last Achievements

Yes, it has been a crazy MLB week. I hear hearts are failing in St. Louis where stores are GIVING away Pujols merchandise and that others are burning his jerseys in the street. That's a bit over the top for me. I will miss Albert in the NL.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:07 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
The Angels have got deeper pockets than I thought! Pujols AND Wilson?!!? And they've still got the terrible contract that is Vernon Wells. AL West will be interesting... At least in 2013 both them and the Rangers can beat up on the Astros!
Old 12-09-2011, 03:23 AM

Last Achievements

I'll put my money on the Astros in 2014. They should have their youth movement paying off by then and Pujols (who isn't 31), Wilson, Wells and all will be looking old and very, very expensive.

I could become an AL fan afterall. My NL West is looking more tepid by the day (at least offensively).
Old 03-29-2012, 02:57 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,163 Times in 409 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Aaahhh baseball is back, sitting here at 2am watching some of the A's and Mariners while I can't sleep. Cant wait till the 4th