Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,878)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-12-2011, 10:03 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
A couple of days ago I swam a mile and this evening I'm going to ride my exercise bike. It's a big step up from all the problems I've had with broken bones and not being able to work out.

Small victories are huge to me right now...working out 3x a week is ok for a while for me!

Congratulations on your 4 miles. Nice accomplishment!

Old 10-12-2011, 10:04 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,666 Times in 3,656 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey Jimmy! Doing good in Ohio! Been walking 4 1/2 miles every morning, walking the dog most nights & getting a little jog in after my morning walk - sometimes!

Crops are mostly off here too! I dug the sweet potatoes, carrots, pulled the last of the onions & picked 2 bags full of tomatoes from the garden last night! Except for the tomatoes & peppers our garden is done for the year.

I took family pictures for my sil & also a friend Monday night at the woods in the park. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! The tree's are providing amazing backdrops for pics this year! LOVE IT!

How's everybody else??

Old 10-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello Ginger! Looks like we were posting at the same time!! Keep trucking along...you're doing great. 3x a week is great!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
GingerMel (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Awww thanks a lot Holiday!
Holiday (10-14-2011)
Old 11-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,049 Times in 9,448 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have been away from here for nearly 3 weeks. I was out of town but while away I got in a lot of walking! Just got back at the gym yesterday and did ok.

Keep up the good work everyone!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Holiday (11-04-2011)
Old 11-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Walking is good!!! I got 8 miles in today!!

Old 12-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,310 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
exercise, I have not been doing that for quite some time. Need to get back to the walking track, get out that Richard Simmons sweating to the oldies tape again. Feeling stiff and achy really need to get moving again.