Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Just Like Jesus
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:34 PM
0 Posts
Christmas Tree Decorating with Wreaths
By JeanetteDi
10-26-2011 04:05 PM
78,789 Views  0 Posts
The Year the Reindeer...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 08:17 PM
64,052 Views  0 Posts
santahat Shoppers: They're...
By MMC Editor
11-23-2011 09:47 AM
Last post by Christmasstar
01-07-2012 02:02 PM
90,328 Views  2 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part II:...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:43 PM
58,627 Views  0 Posts

Old 06-25-2011, 08:10 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

jimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
candle

Sounds like everyone is keeping up with their exercise, and being smart about it. Excellent. The one time I really pushed myself, I hurt myself, and the injury kept me from running for a long, long time.

I did a very slow four miles yesterday. Caught a vulture watching me from a light post. Figured if I looked that bad, it was time to turn back.

It's lovely here today, but I've too much work to get out, I think. Sunday is a travel day. So Monday will be my next day to go vulture taunting...
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyolsen For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (06-25-2011)
Old 06-25-2011, 02:35 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,444 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
holly

Originally Posted by jimmyolsen View Post
Sounds like everyone is keeping up with their exercise, and being smart about it. Excellent. The one time I really pushed myself, I hurt myself, and the injury kept me from running for a long, long time.

I did a very slow four miles yesterday. Caught a vulture watching me from a light post. Figured if I looked that bad, it was time to turn back.

It's lovely here today, but I've too much work to get out, I think. Sunday is a travel day. So Monday will be my next day to go vulture taunting...
Jimmy you always make me smile !

Actually, I confess !!!! I am one of the BIGGEST "couch-taters" there ever was. I know that I need to exercise as I probably wouldn't be quite as tired as I am.......I just never seem to have the time or ambition.......between night shifts I tend to sleep a lot...........

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,140 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
getting back to walking again now that I am allowed, tailbone still aches, but I seem to ache even more when I do not get my walking in!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:13 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

happyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elf
Just got back from boot camp again - man it was tough! I am definitely not made for exercise!

After all the 'warm up' exercises we had another challenge it was to sprint to the end of the field and do 10 spider push ups 14 TIMES!

I finished last but at least I completed it. I'm back there again on Thursday if my body lets me!
Old 06-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,325 Times in 9,026 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Twice this week I went to the gym to walk/run workout with weights on my arms and legs. I must have increased the arm workout because I am a little sore!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 07-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,140 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
just got back from camp and glad I did as we are having quite the storm.
I did some working out in the pool, really like it as you can build up a sweat and wash it off all at the same time!
Feels good to be moving again!
Old 07-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,177 Times in 3,094 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Getting back into the swing after slacking a little over the holiday weekend. Walked 4 miles yesterday & rode bike 1 hr & 40 minutes last night - not a speed ride by any means, I would guess we did about 15 miles. Was a beautiful night for a bike ride. Walked 4 miles this morning.

Old 07-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Ran a mile today then worked out with weights.

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

Old 07-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

happyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elfhappyelf is a good elf
Attended bootcamp - think I've pulled a muscle in the top of my leg ouch.

Am getting better at it though so it must be working!

I keep thinking of that little black christmas dress....
The Following User Says Thank You to happyelf For This Useful Post:
Holiday (07-12-2011)
Old 07-11-2011, 05:53 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

I went to the gym today but my workout was really lousy! First of all it's over 100 degrees outside and the air conditioner at the gym was not working well at all. I already sweat my brains out there even with the air conditioner going but today was worse. It also didn't help that I didn't sleep much last night so I just felt very tired the whole time. I haven't felt too well most the day.

I am still glad I went. I hope to get a better nights sleep tonight so my workout will go better tomorrow. =)