Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 53,983
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,616)
Welcome to our newest member, K1081

Old 07-07-2011, 03:21 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
So.....

So, I'm back online...finally. Just wanted to drop by and say, I can't wait for Christmas I guess MMC has had many more new members since I've been away...are all the 'regulars' still here??
Looking forward to this Christmas, in fact I look forward to every Christmas but since I have moved house, I'm planning on getting a few extra trees for the hallway and upstairs...to be honest I was fretting about where my main tree would go before I even put any flooring down in the living room hahaha. It's not like I have the tree up all year long mind you but it's such an important thing to asses 'where will the tree go?' when you view a house or think of moving home. If you dont do that then I guess I really am Christmas crazy.
Heard we will have another bad winter too this year. It makes the season extra special but I seriously couldn't cope with low temps last year. It started in November and lasted well up until February off and on. Think I will start buying jumpers and stock up on socks. lol
So, hope to start my Christmas shopping soon....has anyone else started yet??
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kelly ann For This Useful Post:
Holiday (07-12-2011), made582 (07-08-2011), xmas365 (07-08-2011)

Old 07-07-2011, 03:24 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,486 Times in 1,762 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
Well, actually, I've already bought 1/2 of mine!!!!!!! I know - who am I and what have I done with Maureen??!!

Good to see you Kel.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
Hi there!! I'm here!! I'm trying to make sure I keep posting instead of turning back into a lurker again!
kelly ann (07-07-2011), MrsEd (07-16-2011), Undrtakr (07-08-2011), xmas365 (07-08-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,157 Times in 714 Posts
kelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happykelly ann makes Santa very happy
Hey Mo! Good to hear from you too.

Or should that be..are you serious? What have you done with Mo!!??
Old 07-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,969 Times in 9,608 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Great to have you back, Kelly!

I have only got a couple of presents so far.

Old 07-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,130 Times in 1,064 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
Good to see you again Kelly Ann

You have been missed x
Old 07-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 691 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hi kelly, missed your posts! Hope your all ok. Ive got as far as buying a couple of decs off ebay! I normally start really planning in september!
Old 07-08-2011, 05:51 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,744 Times in 7,678 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hi Kelly - welcome back! I haven't started my shopping yet, but I did pull out a few Christmas craft items to make. I'm glad you are all settled in to your new place. How lovely that you have room to put extra trees!!!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
Old 07-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I went awol for a while as well Kelly! I missed it as well - glad you're back. And more trees this year - always a good thing!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,818 Times in 1,099 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Welcome back Kelly! I have gotten a few gifts bought.. my Son's Birthday is next month so Im working on that for him but I have bought some things here and there!