Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » Questions for Santa -- November

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,002
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-21-2006, 05:23 PM
Vice President of Public Relations, North Pole
Last Achievements

Elf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elfElf Ernest is a good elf
Questions for Santa -- November

Hi all,

We're finalizing plans to get Santa back on the Merry Forums soon. In advance of that, here are some more questions we have gathered from kids this year for the Big Guy to answer:

Santa I need some advise let's say a bully is always chacing you around what would you do? Love: Ashley Elizabeth

(sarah) hey santa i know im old but i was wondering if you can possibly get my dad a well paid job for christmas and i was wondering is that a good thing to put on a wishlist?

(Clare) If I tried out for a spot for one of santas secret spy elfs and i havent gotten a reply bac. Will you tell me my results?

(Cyrena) Does Santa and Mrs. Claus have any kids and if so how many and what gender(s)?

(alexis)what are you gonna put under my christmas tree and our stockings santa.

(Jessica) This is the thing i want really bad for christmas.My brother really wants this too. We want the horse named Canyon. He is on the market right now. My brother and I want this animal so bad that there is nothing else to think about everyday. So santa if we got this horse we would be very good forever. But we might get into a fight every once in a while. so Please santa please. If this wish happens we will thank you a lot.

Love,
Jessica,and her brother Ben

(Mary) hi santa
i'm really looking forward to you coming down my chimmney on christmas day i'll do the same this year,leave a mince pie for you and a corrot for rudolph

(Alex) How can I turn into a elf and work at the Northpole

(Maggie) can i be an elf?
1.i want to see the north pole.
2. i will help you elfs make good toys and i will work very hard.

(Melissa)I am just wondering, on this holiday of giving and peace, why do people have to exploit so much? and no I am NOT talking about the toy companies or the candy places, I am talking abut the other things, that prey on children and adults, for instance, I was watching tv and saw this wonderful ad that televised a "live" call from santa, and I looked it up (it was how I found this site actually and may I say very interesting dialogue I found it to be fifteen dollars a phone call! and I looked to see what type of charity it was supporting or something along the like, nothing. Highly dissapointing that they would target children like that. So I ask again why do these things do it?

(Graycie) I have 2 questions. My Mum says I'm am elf becasue I break out in song, say "oooooh" when I see Christmas lights, have the joy of giving in my heart all year long, and I am very short for my age. ( only in the 25%). Can I be?

Question 2. Is there such a thing as the Polar Express because my brother and I always want to catch it.

Just may be an elf,

Graycie ( and thanks!)

(Sylvia) Well i have 2boys and need help its hard to buy christmas this year because i don't have the money and really every year my kids hasn't had a good big christmas they only get one or 2 things every year its really sad because if i had been rich i would have bought my kids the world but all i can afford is how much i love them boys with all my heart thats y i need your help.

(JJ)ARE YOU REAL. MY BROTHER SAYS MOMMY'S SANTA AND YOU ARE IMAGENERY.

(Maggie)
dear santa i have a question my mom just got home from geting here haircut and she met a girl thare and her name is ivie and she just got devorsed and she is all alone this holaday sesoen all i want to know is if someone can viset her this christmas eve but not us bcause we are busy and we do not no where her house is. can her mom or dad or brother or sister go see her or somthing. i mean come,on. so santa how are you doing santa. i am fine so do you think you can help me with that problem. i just feel so so so bad for her. well sorry for such a long email santa. well i will talk to you later.

love
elf maggie

(Hannah)Hey Santa,
I wanted to know is I was on the good list. How are you doing? It is almost Christmas, are you excited? I am. And how do you getdown the chimney?

(Angela)Dear Santa,

I just wanted to tell you, daddy put the christmas tree up, but still has ornaments to do. Maybe Friday, after he tests the one line of bulbs. I am getting excited for your visit. Maybe daddy will let me decorate with him like he did with Halloween. I want the house to look nice for you. What kind of cookies do you like? Dad can make any kind. Mon hopes the reindeer don'y poop on the roof again. We have ginea pigs now. Our dogs like them.

Don't work to hard. Love Angela

(Haley)santa, how are you? Are your days getting colder?
Do your reindeer eat mostly carrots?When you come my family and i will have home made cookies out for you!Do you like the snow? i do, sometimes i don't because there might be a place i want to go.
How small can elves be? Do mrs.claus bake alot? what are some of your hobbies? is where you live very colerful.Do you really talk to littl kids on the phone like the web sites say?
How many times has ruldoph guided your slaigh? do you like reading. my dad might be taking me to a movie called the santa claus 3.
what are your favorite clors. mine are blue,and red.have i been bad?my favorite holiday is,Christmas!! how many elves are there, are they strong? well i better get going,(home work)

Old 11-26-2006, 11:36 PM
The Big Guy Himself, Mr. Bowl-Full-of-Jelly, Sleighmaster

Santa has disabled reputation
Ho-ho! Sorry I'm so late today. Being a Sunday, it was a day of rest here at the North Pole. So I spent some time working on my Christmas cards. I have a pretty long list, as you can imagine. Then I got to reading the mail and, well, you know how that goes.

I'll get to as many of these questions as I can and a few others that I marked for posting myself.

love,
Santa
Old 11-26-2006, 11:40 PM

Santa I need some advise let's say a bully is always chacing you around what would you do? Love: Ashley Elizabeth
Stand in one spot and see what he does. Many times -- not all the time -- a bully who chases you doesn't actually want to catch you. They just like to chase and the thought of merely scaring you. Stand up for yourself!

If he takes a shot at you, then it is time to get parents and school teachers involved. But there is no need to be running around. Many times a bully is just a fraidy-cat. By standing in one spot you put their bravery to the test. Prove you are more brave than the bully is. Stand your ground.

And by all means, be the better person. If he or she hits you, don't hit him back. It is ok to push him away to keep him from hurting you. But don't go down to his level. Get help as soon as you can.

love,
Santa
Old 11-26-2006, 11:43 PM

(sarah) hey santa i know im old but i was wondering if you can possibly get my dad a well paid job for christmas and i was wondering is that a good thing to put on a wishlist?
Hi Sara, Merry Christmas!

That is a great thing to put on your wishlist! Bless your heart for thinking of Dad first! Your unselfishness will be richly rewarded, just be patient. Good things happen to the pure in heart.

I certainly cannot guarantee your Dad a job but I can advise him on what he needs to do. Finding a well paying job depends on many things. But the most important thing he can do -- and please tell him this from me -- is to remain positive. His attitude in looking for a new job is almost more important than his abilities.

There are many things a person must do to get a good job. I don't want to turn this into a career counseling thing. But Dad sounds like he can use some help. And that's the smartest thing he can do...talk to alot of people. Have him drop me an email and I'll show him how to do it.

love,
Santa
Old 11-26-2006, 11:46 PM

(Clare) If I tried out for a spot for one of santas secret spy elfs and i havent gotten a reply bac. Will you tell me my results?
Hi Clare!

You have been accepted! Just don't tell anyone you're an elf, ok? That's part of the elf code...never advertise that you work for me!

You know what your duties are, correct? I need your eyes and your ears. I depend upon elves like you in places all over the world. I need to know the dangers you see around your neighborhood. Tell me about mean dogs, low powerlines, high antennas and -- ahem -- non-believers. This kind of info is crucial to Christmas success.

Congratulations, Elf Clare. You are hereby called to active duty this Christmas!

love,
Santa
Old 11-26-2006, 11:49 PM

(Cyrena) Does Santa and Mrs. Claus have any kids and if so how many and what gender(s)?
Merry Christmas, Cyrena!

Of course we have kids. We have 7 kids! Of course, they aren't kids any more. They, in fact, have children and grandchildren of their own.

I can't tell you their names because, like with Mrs. Claus' first name, I think that is a family matter. I don't want my son to be walking around with the world knowing that his old man is Santa. You know what I mean? They would forever be asking favors of him, trying to get autographs and free sleigh rides and such. I'm sure you understand.

But thanks for asking about my family. I love them very much.

love,
Santa
Old 11-26-2006, 11:50 PM

(alexis)what are you gonna put under my christmas tree and our stockings santa.
Hi Alexis,

I know you're only 4, so I won't tease you. I will be completely honest with you.

As of right now, I don't really know what I am bringing you for Christmas. I think you might want to send me a wishlist to help me decide.

love,
Santa
Old 11-26-2006, 11:53 PM

Jessica) This is the thing i want really bad for christmas.My brother really wants this too. We want the horse named Canyon. He is on the market right now. My brother and I want this animal so bad that there is nothing else to think about everyday. So santa if we got this horse we would be very good forever. But we might get into a fight every once in a while. so Please santa please. If this wish happens we will thank you a lot.
Merry Christmas, Jessica!

Thank you for your many letters. I want you to know that I also heard from Canyon and he wants to be with you almost as much as you want to be with him. He likes you VERY much.

This is a big responsibility, you know. Canyon is a special horse. He would require a lot of care from you and your brother. Are you sure you're ready for this?

I'm still thinking about it. Frankly, I need to talk to your folks about it. But we'll see what we can do.

love,
Santa
Old 11-26-2006, 11:58 PM

(Mary) hi santa
i'm really looking forward to you coming down my chimmney on christmas day i'll do the same this year,leave a mince pie for you and a corrot for rudolph
Merry Christmas, Mary!

Mince pie? YUMMMMMM!!! I just might have to get to your house first!

Rudolph does like carrots. But if you have any oats you can spare he might appreciate that more. He's trying to get more fiber in his diet.

love,
Santa
Old 11-27-2006, 12:01 AM

(Alex) How can I turn into a elf and work at the Northpole
Hi Alex,

Well, you start at the beginning like the rest of us. First, become a secret spy. In that role you can begin to learn all the duties of an elf. It is a big job.

As for making it to the North Pole, well, that takes some doing. First, you need to bring completely loyal to your good family. Do as your Mother and Father tell you. Be obedient. Get a good education. Learn the value of work. When you reach the age of 21, and have successfully done all those things, please contact me for a little discussion. We'll keep giving you elf assignments each Christmas until you eventually make it to the North Pole. It make take centuries. But it can be done. Look at Elf Ernest. He did it in less than 200 years-- a record. But if he can do it, I am sure you can too.

love,
Santa