Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Whats your favourite christmas movie and why

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 07-31-2011, 02:25 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,105 Times in 413 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
As i said in my earlier post about the animated classic The snowman,as this was made for the uk in the 80s not alot of people have probably heard about it,if people have a quick seach on it on youtube you might just enjoy it,i would have put it on here if i knew how to
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayden28 For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (07-31-2011), snowflake22 (04-01-2014)
Old 07-31-2011, 09:00 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

kgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the treekgstyles you could wrap up and put under the tree
I would have to say It's A Wonderful Life is my favorite.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kgstyles For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (07-31-2011), snowflake22 (04-01-2014), xmastidings (08-01-2011)
Old 07-31-2011, 10:34 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post
hi we all have one
You know the one that you could watch again and again
The one that really gets you in the christmas mood
The one that you have to see or christmas wood not be the same

For me think it wood have to be ernest saves christmas i just love it.. just make me really beleive about santa the whole story could be true.

At christmas must see scrooge as well
Sad to say, I've never seen Ernest Saves Christmas. I will put that on my list.

Have glove will travel
The Following User Says Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (04-01-2014)
Old 07-31-2011, 10:43 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
In the past, it was Scrooge with George C. Scott, but the past 5 years I would have to say Polar Express is that movie.

Have glove will travel
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (04-01-2014), xmastidings (08-01-2011)
Old 07-31-2011, 04:11 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,402 Times in 17,322 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
present

So hard to narrow it down, so I'll name a few we watch every X-Mas!

Home Alone
A Christmas Story
Scrooged
Elf
Christmas Vacation
Scrooge W/ Albert Finney
It's A Wonderful Life

Old 07-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,383 Times in 801 Posts
brittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by jayden28 View Post
As i said in my earlier post about the animated classic The snowman,as this was made for the uk in the 80s not alot of people have probably heard about it,if people have a quick seach on it on youtube you might just enjoy it,i would have put it on here if i knew how to

Is it this one? Because if so I used to watch this when I was little!!
http://youtu.be/PeVaj4zkWy0

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brittd19 For This Useful Post:
jayden28 (07-31-2011), snowflake22 (04-01-2014)
Old 07-31-2011, 04:29 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,105 Times in 413 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
thats the one brittd,thanks for posting it,people who have never seen it might enjoy it,i was only watching it this morning and it still has that magic 29yrs on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayden28 For This Useful Post:
shellie12 (07-31-2011), snowflake22 (04-01-2014)
Old 08-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,641 Times in 584 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
A Charlie Brown Christmas is my favorite animated because it reminds me of my childhood & It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite live action because I watched it for the first time the year we got married when it first started playing on television again every year. I had no clue about the movie, but I watched it alone in our basement apartment, probably a week before getting married, & I loved it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whitney37354 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (04-01-2014), snowytree (08-01-2011), xmastidings (08-01-2011)
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Charlie Brown Christmas and Scrooge with George C. Scott.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:26 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

snowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoesnowytree would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
I pick Scrooged - it is one of my all-time favorites.
Scrooged is really good too.