Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Question for a Terrific Tuesday :)

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,931
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,812)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 08-09-2011, 01:57 PM
is waiting for Fall
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,823 Times in 1,097 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
I have a DVD of singer Fredeica von Stade celebrating Christmas at St. Wolfgang. (I believe it's in Austria...have to watch it again tonight to be sure.) It's wonderful; a beautiful old fashioned Christmas village. I'd like to spend a Christmas there.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryBells For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (08-09-2011), lauriebear (08-09-2011)

Old 08-09-2011, 02:05 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Oh, Vermont or somewhere in Austria I think. If I was in Austria, I'd be near all the excitement for the 'four hills' (a big ski jumping competition that happens in Germany and Austria over the new year: http://totallycoolpix.com/2011/01/fo...ng-tournament/). Would love to go to that!
The Following User Says Thank You to whychristmas For This Useful Post:
ChristmasHeart (08-09-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 02:52 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
For Fun: NYC in the Plaza Hotel with my family.

For Sentimental Reasons: Somewhere in New England (but with the2nd Marley & Me house) with a fireplace, LOTS of bedrooms and a big tree.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,061 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
General Waverley's Pine Tree Inn, perhaps?
What a perfect place, MerryCarey!

That...and with my family in New Brunswick

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid
Old 08-10-2011, 06:02 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,459 Times in 328 Posts
MerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to othersMerryNoel is a gift to others
that VIDEO was amazing
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryNoel For This Useful Post:
Christmas-A-Holic (08-10-2011)
Old 08-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,822 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Lauriebear, if you like Norway I uploaded a video of that too!

Rick Steve's European Christmas - Norway

MerryNoel and anyone else, here are more videos from:

Rick Steve's European Christmas Scroll down a bit and you will see them. (There are 10 parts to this dvd uploaded on here).

I watch this dvd several times a year. Enjoy!

The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
lauriebear (08-10-2011)
Old 08-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,590 Times in 1,468 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Lauriebear, if you like Norway I uploaded a video of that too!

Rick Steve's European Christmas - Norway

MerryNoel and anyone else, here are more videos from:

Rick Steve's European Christmas Scroll down a bit and you will see them. (There are 10 parts to this dvd uploaded on here).

I watch this dvd several time a year. Enjoy!
Wow!!! This is wonderful, I can see why you watch it during the year... Makes me wish I was there!!!
Christmas-A-Holic (08-10-2011)
Old 08-10-2011, 02:23 PM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,036 Times in 2,880 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by MsChristmas View Post
I think I would like to go to NYC and stay in that huge hotel room in the Plaza hotel (from the Home Alone 2 movie) and of course have ALL of my family there with a view of Central Park NYC is only about 3 1/2 hours away from me ... so maybe one day this could happen..except staying in that huge room.. I doubt I could afford that especially on Christmas lol
hi check it out i think the plaza hotel was shut and is now appartments as i bought some stuff of ebay about 3 years ago belonging to it but guess new york wood be nice. they say you should see new york at christmas b4 you die
Old 08-10-2011, 02:43 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,822 Times in 9,580 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Talking about New York, I have talked about it for the past couple of years how I would love to visit there during the Christmas season. It would be awesome!

Old 08-10-2011, 10:57 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
Maybe NYC