Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Introductions » Hello there! New member here!

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,408)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
"The Boy with the Box"...
By MerryCarey
10-26-2011 08:17 AM
0 Posts
santahat Santa Speaks 2013
By MMC Editor
10-03-2013 11:07 AM
14,250 Views  0 Posts
The Big Red Box
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:27 PM
0 Posts
Of Greatest Worth
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:29 PM
45,143 Views  0 Posts
Bells The Nativity Part II:...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:43 PM
58,627 Views  0 Posts

Old 08-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

sammylar1304 has shown a merry dispositionsammylar1304 has shown a merry disposition
Hello there! New member here!

Hi there new member here.

Im so happy to see so many people enjoy Christmas as much as me.

I cant wait to share all the wonderful experiences Christmas brings.
If you want to get to know me or ever need a friend to talk to please do not hesitate.

My nam is Samuel by the way and im 22. i live in the south west of England.

Merry (early) Christmas to you all x
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sammylar1304 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (08-16-2011), ChristmasHeart (08-09-2011), Christmasstar (08-09-2011), ClaireLovesChristmas (08-10-2011), Meceka (08-11-2011), snowflake22 (08-09-2011), XmasDreams (08-09-2011), Yuletide Junkie (08-09-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 12:00 PM
MMC Christmas Angel (1954 - 2013)

Thanked 43,444 Times in 9,243 Posts
caninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintcaninemom3 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Welcome, sammylar1304!

[URL="http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/"][SIZE=3]http://www.polarbearsinternational.org/[/SIZE][/URL]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Following User Says Thank You to caninemom3 For This Useful Post:
sammylar1304 (08-09-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 01:06 PM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,562 Times in 1,457 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hi there glad to have you with us!!! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do
sammylar1304 (08-09-2011)
Old 08-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Had enough snow, thanks.
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,742 Times in 1,081 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
Hello and Welcome!
Old 08-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Welcome, sammylar1304! Looking forward to the season and your Christmas stories.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Princess of Christmas =0)
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,794 Times in 1,093 Posts
MsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the treeMsChristmas you could wrap up and put under the tree
Welcome!

There's no place like Home for the Holidays!

Old 08-09-2011, 02:23 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,930 Times in 13,810 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
21 16x16

Hello & Welcome, Sammylar1304!!
Old 08-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,140 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by sammylar1304 View Post
Hi there new member here.

Im so happy to see so many people enjoy Christmas as much as me.

I cant wait to share all the wonderful experiences Christmas brings.
If you want to get to know me or ever need a friend to talk to please do not hesitate.

My nam is Samuel by the way and im 22. i live in the south west of England.

Merry (early) Christmas to you all x
Old 08-09-2011, 02:32 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 143,859 Times in 26,478 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
Old 08-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,060 Posts
ChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the WisemenChristmasHeart could be one of the Wisemen
A really happy welcomee to MMC!!!

As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is."
~ Eric Sevareid