Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Brrrr, it getting cold in evenings!

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,977
Threads: 53,459
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,699)
Welcome to our newest member, SnowflakeMom
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
A Gift from a Two Year...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:35 PM
45,302 Views  0 Posts
My Dog Sam
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:37 PM
Last post by caninemomssister
01-26-2014 03:12 PM
46,720 Views  1 Posts
Who Put the X in...
By MMC Editor
06-22-2010 10:45 PM
0 Posts
Christmas in America...
By MMC Editor
10-18-2011 01:41 AM
64,351 Views  0 Posts
That's How You Eat Gravy
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:42 PM
46,083 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-06-2011, 06:56 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,899 Times in 650 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Agreed! Its really windy, cold, cloudy and rainy here today! Autumn is here!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 07:29 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

almcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry disposition
It certainly feels like Autumn is here. I've had to give in and put the timer on for the heating to come on tomorrow morning lol!
Old 09-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,568 Times in 1,458 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by ejagno View Post
Oh my! I could never survive your winters. I just had to laugh at myself on the way home a few minutes ago as I was just chilled to the bone and it's 72º. Of course this is cold compared to the triple digits we've had for the past 3 months.

I don't look forward to the time change because I love being outdoors and it will leave no daylight for outdoor activities after work.
I know what you mean about the time change, I do like the cooler weather, but could do without the re-setting the clocks back
Old 09-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

leah has shown a merry dispositionleah has shown a merry disposition
Here, too. I woke up at 7:30 this morning and it was 44ºF.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,863 Times in 1,010 Posts
irishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the treeirishsnow you could wrap up and put under the tree
We have really noticed it here over the last week that the evenings are getting shorter.

Winter will soon be here
Old 09-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Had enough snow, thanks.
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,762 Times in 1,085 Posts
MerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to othersMerryBells is a gift to others
The days are certainly getting shorter; it sort of took me by surprise the other evening. And today the weather is much cooler here in Maryland. Hope it lasts!
Old 09-07-2011, 05:46 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Christmas-man has shown a merry disposition
Originally Posted by ClaireLovesChristmas View Post
Agreed! Its really windy, cold, cloudy and rainy here today! Autumn is here!!!
Same here in Sweden cold evenings and foggy mornings.
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmas-man For This Useful Post:
ClaireLovesChristmas (09-10-2011)
Old 09-09-2011, 06:25 AM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,049 Times in 257 Posts
lilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elflilnoelelf is a good elf
I love the cool evenings and mornings!!! after having all that hot weather for almost 3 months I'm ready for the cold air! I love love love it!!!
Old 09-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

theraglady has shown a merry disposition
I do not like that it is still dark when I get up in the morning and soon will be dark on my drive home from work. I am looking forward to the hoildays, but dread the long cold winters we get here in Northern NY.