Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » Trans-Siberian Orchestra coming to town to kick off the Holidays!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,132
Threads: 54,248
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,728)
Welcome to our newest member, elf princess

Old 09-06-2011, 10:01 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
Trans-Siberian Orchestra coming to town to kick off the Holidays!

Woohoo! I just heard on the radio that Trans-Siberian Orchestra is coming to town on November 12th! Click for details here.

Strangely enough, TSO came last year around the same time as well, and the exact same thing happened last year: The day after Labor Day, I tuned into the radio stations and they announced TSO was coming to town!

Last year they came on Friday, November 5th. I expected the radio station to switch over that day to Christmas music, but they didn't, instead holding out until around NOvember 20th to switch over to Christmas music (so the rival station in town beat them to it for switching over to Christmas music on Nov. 12).

This year, with TSO coming on Saturday, November 12th, I can imagine one of the radio stations switching over to Christmas Music on Friday the 11th or Monday the 14th. I'm really in the Christmas spirit now!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (09-07-2011), Seawaters (09-07-2011), snowflake22 (03-31-2014)

Old 09-07-2011, 08:32 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,062 Times in 12,761 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Have a great time! One of my favorites!

Originally Posted by KWasser View Post
Woohoo! I just heard on the radio that Trans-Siberian Orchestra is coming to town on November 12th! Click for details here.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

KWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elfKWasser is a good elf
Well, I'm not sure I'll go this time around (funds being limited and all). It's more the fact that it's becoming a holiday tradition for them to come to town in November, (they've been here 3 times in the last 6 years). And with the radio station I listen to advertising for them now, in September, that's kind of like the first advertisements for the holiday season.

Just another sign of the holidays being just around the corner!
The Following User Says Thank You to KWasser For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-31-2014)