Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat > Home & Family » First grandchild Monday 9/12!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,081
Threads: 53,863
Top Poster: xmas365 (163,322)
Welcome to our newest member, Blitz

Old 09-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Christmas Deity

Thanked 8,590 Times in 1,468 Posts
lauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the treelauriebear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hope everything is going well don't forget to update us - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
momnan30 (09-22-2011)

Old 09-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

Gingerbread Latte has shown a merry dispositionGingerbread Latte has shown a merry dispositionGingerbread Latte has shown a merry disposition
candle

praying for the new little blessing and the whole family - how wonderful, congratulations!
The Following User Says Thank You to Gingerbread Latte For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (09-22-2011)
Old 09-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

theraglady has shown a merry disposition
You are in for the time of your life. I have two wonderful grandchildren, they are wonderful. Wait until you hold that little baby for the first time.

Congratulations!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to theraglady For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (09-22-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 08:27 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Congrats Babies are so wonderful!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
The Following User Says Thank You to JanaBanana For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (09-22-2011)
Old 09-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,932 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by lauriebear View Post
Hope everything is going well don't forget to update us - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Jack Christopher was born on 9/12 weighing 8lbs. 5oz. He is precious and we feel very lucky to have him in our clan! Thank you for the wonderful wishes!
Old 09-22-2011, 08:31 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,932 Times in 922 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Originally Posted by JanaBanana View Post
Congrats Babies are so wonderful!
Jana-Hope you are feeling well! Thank you for the good wishes!
Old 09-22-2011, 08:33 AM
*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess, Real Halloween.com

Last Achievements

Thanked 1,113 Times in 546 Posts
JanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the treeJanaBanana you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
Jana-Hope you are feeling well! Thank you for the good wishes!
Thank you I am feeling great! {Well except for the hiccups that come along with the bigger part of pregnancy LOL} Its going by quickly!

©♥Jana's Creations♥
{My photography Blog}
Old 09-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

justme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elf
Originally Posted by momnan30 View Post
Hello to all my MMC friends-
My daughter is scheduled for a c-section on Monday morning, the 12th of September. Our first grandchild has decided to stay in the breech position.
Please keep her new little family in your prayers if you have any room on your list of petitions! It would be most appreciated. This is our first grandchild and we are very excited even though it still seems surreal to think we have hit this point in our lives~you know we boomers don't like to think we're ever going to be old! Thanks all!

Congrats on that grandbaby. I have a second one on the way due in late February and I can tell you NOTHING is better than grandbabies. Congrats again.
The Following User Says Thank You to justme324 For This Useful Post:
momnan30 (09-23-2011)