Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Christmas Tree?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,932)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-26-2011, 07:25 AM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

almcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry dispositionalmcg has shown a merry disposition
I put up my tree on the 1st December. I've three downstairs and my DD11 has one in her room. She asked me yesterday if we would be putting the tree up on the 30th November like we did last year (her school was closed that day) when I said no ,as she has school, and maybe it would be better to wait until Saturday 3rd December, you would have thought by the look on her face that I'd told her Christmas was cancelled!!! So we are defintely doing it on the 1st December

Old 09-26-2011, 11:56 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Ok, I'm a HUGE Halloween nut but I'm already getting the itch to put up a small Christmas tree in my bedroom (where no one but me can see it).

We just started decorating for Halloween but I'm already ready to put up the Christmas decorations and I feel like a complete lunatic. It will be hard to wait but I am sure I will be able to make it until at least after Halloween.

I don't think that I will be able to restrain myself after that though. The tree/decorations will probably be up in early November.
Old 09-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,060 Times in 612 Posts
joyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happyjoyful makes Santa very happy
I usually put my main tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I do several trees so the smaller trees will go up sooner.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:10 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

snowflake85 has shown a merry dispositionsnowflake85 has shown a merry dispositionsnowflake85 has shown a merry dispositionsnowflake85 has shown a merry disposition
I decorate my christmas tree on christmas eve but we put all the other decoration up first week in december( end even for that everybody here thinks i m a little crazy ) but it makes christmas eve very special!!!
Old 09-28-2011, 12:50 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

justme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elfjustme324 is a good elf
Well since I am single I can put it up anytime I want. But I have to get a new one first.
I thought now might be appropriate. At least in my post!