Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Snow expected next month

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,098
Threads: 54,008
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,841)
Welcome to our newest member, misswang123

Old 09-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Lynn68 has shown a merry dispositionLynn68 has shown a merry disposition
santahat

I live in Toronto Canada and we usually get snow in December and it stays until March. Last year it didn't snow until after Christmas which was sad. I wouldn't mind seeing a little bit of snow in October as well!

Old 09-22-2011, 07:52 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,480 Times in 15,106 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Give me snow over this humidity any day. Even when we had 4 feet of snow on the ground during this past winter. http://mymerrychristmas.com/forum/al...pictureid=5834 I am over 6ft tall, I am standing next to this snowbank that is nearly as tall as I am.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:22 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,109 Times in 414 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Originally Posted by Sunshine73 View Post
I'm in the U.S Heartland (central Illinois) and we usually get our first snowfall sometime around late November - although every once in a while we get it earlier than that. And the snow is usually pretty well gone by early March.
Does it snow on and off all the way until march?,here in the uk we will get it here and there for a week or two and thats it.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:24 AM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,763 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
I think it depends where you are in the UK these days!!

Certainly last winter, when we got the snow, it stayed......and stayed!

Mind you, I'm in the Scottish Highlands which is probably a little different from where you are in Birmingham!!!
Old 09-23-2011, 10:00 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

reindeerelf has disabled reputation
santahat

Here in northeastern New York we can get significant snow as early as September and as late as May. Usually it Starts n November with our last storm in March.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:12 PM
Webmaster Partner, Why Christmas?

Last Achievements

whychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoewhychristmas would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Wow hadn't heard about that over here!!! It's meant to be really warm next week - the weather is getting stranger...
Old 09-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
The weather is indeed strange these days. I want to enjoy Autumn, it's far to early for snow!
Old 09-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,109 Times in 414 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I cant see any snow coming in october because its expected to be the warmest october since 1985,roll on november.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:03 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
I LIVE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE EAST COAST & UNFORTUNATELY WE GET VERY, VERY, VERY LITTLE SNOW. WE MAY GET 1 GOOD SNOW EVERY 5-10 YEARS. MOST OF THE TIME @ CHRISTMAS I'M IN A T-SHIRT. I'D LIKE TO SEE MORE SNOW BUT......
The Following User Says Thank You to merrymistletoe For This Useful Post:
shellie12 (09-26-2011)
Old 09-26-2011, 12:41 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 691 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
Think I'd best order what I need from online then!! Last year was horrible with all the postage delays when we had snow hehe!!!!

As clarebear said, I want to enjoy autumn also before we get all the snow, my 5yr old daughter loves collecting different coloured and shaped leaves from outside the house!!