Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Blossoms - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,847
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 10-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,239 Times in 494 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

(I really want chickens...this one might have to do.)

Old 10-21-2011, 10:10 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Old 10-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Old 10-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

I took this photo because my ornament exchange partner loves Snowmen.

Old 10-21-2011, 10:12 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Old 10-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by GingerMel View Post
Ok. I finally took some photos at my Michael's a couple of days ago.

(These were really cool...kinda gimmicky but who cares. They didn't have my name but there were blank ones so I'm hoping the artist boyfriend can write my name on there.)

The snowman bells! Thats the same picture I took at Michaels too!! Great minds think alike hehe
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (11-18-2011), Smiley21 (10-21-2011)
Old 10-21-2011, 11:02 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Nice!! Michaels there looks the same as ours too lol
Old 10-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sorry if my photos are too much of a duplicate! You said you wanted pictures!

hah hah
Old 10-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by GingerMel View Post
Sorry if my photos are too much of a duplicate! You said you wanted pictures!

hah hah
Dont be sorry! I love them Its nice to see photos from somewhere else outside of where I live! Keep em coming
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Smiley21 (10-21-2011)
Old 10-21-2011, 02:04 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,383 Times in 801 Posts
brittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companionbrittd19 is a safe caroling companion
Tomorrows the DAY! I go to the Giant Christmas Store in Victoria!!!!!