Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Christmas Blossoms - 2011

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,839
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-01-2011, 06:58 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Love the railings and lamps too!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 11-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,521 Times in 1,984 Posts
brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
First day I've seen these on the shelves... You can tell that Christmas is truly Blossoming when Holiday Rice Krispies hit the shelves of your local grocery store!

Yes, this picture was taken at my apartment. i forgot my Blackberry at home.

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (11-18-2011), ClaireLovesChristmas (11-02-2011), made582 (11-02-2011), Undrtakr (11-02-2011)
Old 11-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,888 Times in 2,852 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Was just at our local Harris-Teeter grocery store today and they have decorative red bows and greenery at each check-out station!
(Couldn't get a photo with so many people around, but they were there!)
Old 11-04-2011, 10:09 AM

Last Achievements

Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We are only 35 posts away from last year's Blossoms record.
Keep those nice photos coming, Guys!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,001 Times in 1,079 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by Crown 84 View Post
We are only 35 posts away from last year's Blossoms record.
Keep those nice photos coming, Guys!
I should have some more pictures soon!!!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

brent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa enviousbrent makes even Santa envious
Kim and I are heading to Bayshore Centre tonight. I will have my Blackberry (fully charged!) for any photo opportunity that may present itself before me. Hopefully I will have some contributions upon my return!

"The bells, the bows and the flashing lights, the mistletoes and the 'Silent Nights. It's all for show, but that's all right. That's not why I love this time of year..."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
made582 (11-04-2011), merrymistletoe (11-05-2011), Undrtakr (11-04-2011)
Old 11-04-2011, 11:18 AM

Last Achievements

Great, Guys!
Old 11-05-2011, 07:37 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Kim and I visited the Bayshore Shopping Centre yesterday evening. We were in search of purchasing her a new winter coat. As soon as we entered, I noticed something very special - all their Christmas decorations were up!! Here are all the photos that I managed to snap.

The Christmas tree that I spotted as soon as I walked in through the second level.

My favourite shot of the trip!:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (11-18-2011), Bradmac (11-05-2011), made582 (11-06-2011), merrymistletoe (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 07:39 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Santa's home, looking down from the second level:

Santa will be here on November 12th! Sorry for the blurriness:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (11-18-2011), Bradmac (11-05-2011), ClaireLovesChristmas (11-06-2011), made582 (11-06-2011), merrymistletoe (11-05-2011)
Old 11-05-2011, 07:40 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Looking up at a Christmas Tree and stars hanging down from the mall ceiling:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brent For This Useful Post:
Annette1990 (11-18-2011), Bradmac (11-05-2011), ClaireLovesChristmas (11-06-2011), made582 (11-06-2011), merrymistletoe (11-05-2011)