Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,843
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 02-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
still have our tree

Yep. Its in the backyard...poor thing!!

Its going to be picked up in two weeks or so. We missed the early pick up date. Two adults cant seem to take care of recycling it, so I had to call around.

Anyway. I pulled some branches off and it still smells nice. Made me smile. Although the tree is prob pretty mad I left him outside lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
Blue Christmas (02-10-2011)
Old 02-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have an artificial tree and just took it down this past Saturday. Seems like the last few years that has become a tradition leave the tree up until Feb.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Christmasologist

Blue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elfBlue Christmas is a good elf
My neighbor came over and was so excited to see my tree was still up, he confessed he hadn't taken his decorations down yet! Three neighbors in my cul-de-sac still have their outdoor lights going! Love it!
Adam (02-13-2011)
Old 02-11-2011, 07:10 AM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 74,702 Times in 14,908 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We took our trees down a couple weeks ago, I finally took my wreath off the door this morning.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Formally xrockchild

Last Achievements

Adam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the treeAdam you could wrap up and put under the tree
Wow, seems like alot of people still had their decor up! Thats great. I think only one house has lights on still. I am keeping my snowman ornament out that my ornament buddy sent me! It's still winter, snowman still apply
Old 02-14-2011, 02:00 AM
Santa's Doppelganger
Last Achievements

Billy Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoeBilly Battles would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I was thinking about this. I put my tree up at the beginning of Nov. and take it down in Feb. that means I have my tree up for a quarter of the year.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,322 Times in 4,540 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Took my last decoration down yesterday...

Have glove will travel
Old 03-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,641 Times in 584 Posts
whitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnogwhitney37354 will NOT spit in your eggnog
I need to put away my snowmen tonight, remove the batteries from the urns on the front porch, & break out the spring flag for the front yard.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Santa Beagle
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,512 Times in 392 Posts
Murphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMurphman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Yeah, its time to remove our snowman front porch decoration & get out the St. Paddy's Day stuff from the basement.
Old 03-18-2011, 12:11 PM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I was driving with the kids last monday night and a little house still had their outside decoration up and lit! was a nice treat.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
The Following User Says Thank You to Mumof2 For This Useful Post:
irishsnow (03-23-2011)