Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Magical Holiday Home » MHH Kindle Fire: Order it NOW If You Want it for Christmas

Magical Holiday Home Shared by Magical Holiday Home, another forum specializing in the organized Christmas and a sister-site to MMC.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,432
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Tree Safety
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:51 PM
45,244 Views  0 Posts
A Babe at Christmas
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:25 PM
Last post by ilovesilentnight
10-28-2011 04:28 PM
46,166 Views  1 Posts
Christmas in July: A...
By MerryCarey
07-26-2011 08:26 AM
Last post by jimmyolsen
09-02-2011 09:32 PM
1 Posts
Gift 2 The Christmas Truce
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 02:24 PM
48,096 Views  0 Posts
Mostly Homemade (and...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2011 03:31 PM
46,006 Views  0 Posts

Old 09-28-2011, 10:16 PM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,486 Times in 1,023 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
Mistletoe Kindle Fire: Order it NOW If You Want it for Christmas

Amazon made their splash today with the official announcement of their answer to Apple iPad — and they dropped the bomb nobody was expecting: it is...

More from Magical Holiday Home...
The Following User Says Thank You to ElfBot For This Useful Post:
One Spoiled Brat (11-06-2011)
Old 09-29-2011, 09:12 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,609 Times in 4,412 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I've been watching the Kindle Fire release closely. I'd love to have one.

Now if I only knew someone who could bring me one.

Old 09-29-2011, 09:19 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
I ordered mine yesterday. Business expense, don't you know. This is the one I've been waiting for. It is all about the content.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Christmas Decoration Expert
Last Achievements

JeanetteDi has shown a merry disposition
This looks really neat. I'm kind of regretting getting a regular Kindle now. Maybe I can upgrade.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:37 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,266 Times in 3,109 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Go figure I bought the Kindle 3G just a little over a month ago! Ahhhhh.. The Fire looks great!

Old 09-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,269 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
It's looking good to me, too, even though I have an e-ink Kindle. I'm going to ask for Amazon gift cards for Christmas! We're on a one-month trial of Amazon Prime now, and I may go ahead and pay for a year's Prime in anticipation of buying (or receiving!) one. I wonder if you can load videos that you already have on it, or if it's restricted to Amazon content.

I'm also wondering if you can use its browser to surf MMC and listen to MCR ...

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
Old 09-29-2011, 01:42 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,212 Times in 483 Posts
GingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoeGingerMel would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I have been seriously debating about a Kindle.

Hmmmm. Good info!
Old 11-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

leah has shown a merry dispositionleah has shown a merry disposition
I could get that one, but I don't want it, haha. I want the Kindle Keyboard for Christmas. I don't need to watch movies and tv shows on it, and I don't care that it's in color. I want one to read with, and checking out library books is a lot easier with Kindles too. It's an e-reader so to me, that's what I want it for.

It does look like a nice product, though, if that's what you want.