Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,088
Threads: 53,916
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,660)
Welcome to our newest member, MGunderso

Old 10-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 23,270 Times in 3,764 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Bring on the pictures!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-16-2011)

Old 10-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

snowflake85 has shown a merry dispositionsnowflake85 has shown a merry dispositionsnowflake85 has shown a merry dispositionsnowflake85 has shown a merry disposition
It's snowing here in Slovenia too. It's so beautiful. We went from summer to winter in one day! It's was 80F here yesterday and today we have snow(with thunder)! crazy weather!
The Following User Says Thank You to snowflake85 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 11:01 AM
Mistletoeologist

ReineV has disabled reputation
It's so warm here! I wish we could get some guaranteed snow here in Atlanta!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Official button pusher!

Last Achievements

Thanked 6,005 Times in 1,080 Posts
Undrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the treeUndrtakr you could wrap up and put under the tree
Lucky you!! Enjoy it!!!
Thank you, Louann. We will never forget you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Undrtakr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Merry Forums Eggnog Chugger
Last Achievements

leah has shown a merry dispositionleah has shown a merry disposition
It's even 80 here in IA, and it's been like that all week...
The Following User Says Thank You to leah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 02:25 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
friggin awesome!!!! i just read that the southern parts of germany....in the higher regions will have some little snow too today....maybe....i just love it so so much....we wont get any of course yet...but still the thought of snow somewhere in my country gets me all christmassy!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following User Says Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,036 Times in 2,880 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Gift 3

Originally Posted by snowflake85 View Post
it's snowing here in slovenia too. It's so beautiful. We went from summer to winter in one day! It's was 80f here yesterday and today we have snow(with thunder)! Crazy weather!
very nice
The Following User Says Thank You to shellie12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 03:52 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,799 Times in 3,800 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by snowflake85 View Post
It's snowing here in Slovenia too. It's so beautiful. We went from summer to winter in one day! It's was 80F here yesterday and today we have snow(with thunder)! crazy weather!
holy crap...now that is a change of season...jealous

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (10-16-2011), jayden28 (10-08-2011)
Old 10-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

Edge612 has shown a merry dispositionEdge612 has shown a merry disposition
There is nothing better than the 1st time it snows in early December right before Christmas.
The Following User Says Thank You to Edge612 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

BigBlue has shown a merry disposition
86 here in KY today Send the snow East if you don't mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBlue For This Useful Post: