Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,831
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,728)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 11-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,815 Times in 3,857 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Granted. But you'll get pepper sprayed at Wal*Mart... AND flunk out!

I wish I had a REALLY good sandwich.
Spyells (11-26-2011)
Old 11-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,212 Times in 13,276 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
turkey?

wish my cat would stay out of the tree
Old 11-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
Granted. But only because the tree has fallen in on your house.

I wish my Christmas comic for NEXT year was already done.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:15 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Granted. However, no one buys a single copy and it renders you homeless.

I wish I had a face that women would find hard to resist.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Spyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elfSpyells is a good elf
Granted. But transgendered women won't be able to resist it either.

I wish I could be really book smart.
"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11 KJV

Old 11-28-2011, 09:57 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Granted... but the book is One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish!

I wish I could color inside the lines.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:58 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

Granted. However, these lines are on the busiest freeway that Los Angeles has to offer and you must do this task blindfolded.

I wish I were a genius.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:31 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
granted but now you've lost all your common sense!

i wish all my Christmas gifts were bought & wrapped
Old 12-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Granted... but they were bought and wrapped by somebody else... someone you don't know... someone you've never met...

I wish I had a bobble head doll that looked like me.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Granted. However, its a voodoo bobble head and ohhh what The Pigeon has planned for you!!

I wish I could meet every member of MMC in person.