Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Introductions » Hi, Hello, and Hey from The First State!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,003
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 10-20-2011, 09:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class

jimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoejimmyolsen would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Welcome, E_XMAS,

Love your profile shot!
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyolsen For This Useful Post:
Everyday_XMAS (10-24-2011)

Old 10-21-2011, 11:31 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,253 Times in 2,297 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
Hello & Welcome, Serena.

I'm also from the first state! The first state to make Christmas Day an official calendar holiday, that is! (Even before the Federal Government too!)
The Following User Says Thank You to RadioJonD For This Useful Post:
Everyday_XMAS (10-24-2011)
Old 10-25-2011, 03:40 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,687 Times in 13,354 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Everyday_XMAS View Post
Hello everyone!
My name is Serena and I just stumbled upon this group this morning. I am happily married and expecting a little boy to arrive sometime in February 2012. We own a 2 year old Yellow Lab and she is the apple of my eye. I am a Registered Nurse by day and dreamer by night. 'Christmas Enthusiast' does not even begin to describe my passion for the holiday season. I love everything involving Christmas and it is very obvious to everyone that knows me. I am so excited to have found this group and hope to become more involved in the future.
I am also trying to understand more about the Platinum Membership so any advice and additional info would be wonderful!

Thanks for having me and looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Serena
Old 10-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,045 Times in 377 Posts
Yuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elfYuletide Junkie is a good elf
Welcome, Everyday_XMAS! Congrats on your little, belated Christmas present.
Old 10-29-2011, 01:07 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

loksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnogloksi will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hi Serena, welcome to MMC!
Old 10-29-2011, 02:38 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

One Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnogOne Spoiled Brat will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hi.... Great to have you join us....Merry CHRISTmas....