Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Christmas treats

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,833
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, G7152

Old 10-30-2011, 07:42 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

DayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry dispositionDayTek has shown a merry disposition
The only sweet thing I buy at Christmas is the chocolate advent calendar. I work for a bank and we get boxes upon boxes of chocolates and sweets from our clients come December. I sort of loose my sweet tooth around the holidays because SO much is available all the time. I don't do a lot of baking because of that as well.

My MIL's shortbread cookies are the only sweet thing I really look forward to.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:04 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
I buy a few but mostly I make our Christmas sweets - it's one of the few times a year I actually get everything out and make it by hand!
Old 11-01-2011, 09:12 AM
One Happy lil Elf
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,151 Times in 816 Posts
Mumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happyMumof2 makes Santa very happy
I buy a few things.Old fashioned ribbon candy & hard candy.Andes candies,candy canes. I also make choc chip.,gingerbread,sugar cookies, Glass candy,fudge. I found a bag of andes candies mini chips, & one with white peppermint chips! so I can't wait to make those cookies.

Pray for Peace People Everywhere!
Victoria
Old 11-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,730 Times in 2,167 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
We usually buy all our chocolates... I like the holiday kisses and M&M chocolate covered peanuts. However, I have to treat the Misses to Godivias dark chocolate..

That's the kind of gift that keeps giving all year round....