Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Please pray for my son.

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Bells The Legends of Nature at...
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:54 PM
80,797 Views  0 Posts
Gift 2 Yes, Virginia -- There...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 01:39 PM
0 Posts
Tree Decorating
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:18 PM
Last post by molepomandmistletoe
07-21-2013 10:44 AM
1 Posts
Gift 4 Re-Gifting: Yes or No?
By MMC Editor
01-25-2013 09:05 AM
Last post by Bradmac
04-14-2013 05:01 PM
43,489 Views  2 Posts
Fred Claus (Movie Review)
By MMC Editor
06-09-2011 08:47 PM
53,405 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-20-2006, 03:11 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Please pray for my son.

I wrote a few days ago that my 5 year-old son was sick. He is getting worse. They have ran several tests, and they have all come back negative. They don't know what is wrong with him. He has a high fever, rash, a severe headache. I believe in the power of prayer, so I am begging you to please pray for him.

Thank you.
Old 12-20-2006, 04:17 AM
On the Naughty List

eschen is a new face around here!
Hi sugarplum,

sorry to read this. I will pray for him and your family. I have a little son, too, so I can totally understand your sorrows and hope, that he will be better soon.

Silvia
Old 12-20-2006, 06:14 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

e_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elf
You guys are definately in my prayers! It's just not right for children to be sick AT ALL, let alone this magical time of the year! Many prayers and wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Have a Merry Christmas as best as you can!

Sean
Old 12-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
What a terrible time to be sick. Good wishes for a speedy recovery. I really do hope everything works out and he is better soon.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:36 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
I prayed
Hope he gets well soon & enjoys Christmas!!!

Old 12-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Hey everyone!

We are back from the hospital, and Brandon is doing great. The doctors still don't know what was wrong with him though. They have sent some samples off to another lab to see if they can diagnose it. They put him in and started him on IV antibiotics. At first, nothing was working, but they kept trying different things. His fever finally dropped to below 104, and his headache eased up some so they increased his dosage. His fever finally broke yesterday morning, and his headache went away. He had not eaten in a couple of days so he was hungry. He ate all day long. Anything he wanted, someone would get it for him. His recovery is remarkable. He still has the rash, but other than that you would never know he was sick. He got some new toys from people because he didn't have any there, and he was ready to play. The doctor's let us come home today, because he was doing so well. We have to go back after Christmas for them to do some more test to make sure the fever and severe headache didn't cause any damage. I will mention the things that you guys have suggested to make sure that they check.

I know that his recovery is because all of you were praying for him. Words cannot express how grateful to you all I am. Thank you just doesn't seem to cover it. We have had a Christmas miracle, and I am so glad to share it with you. You all are in my prayers, and I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you for everything you have done. It made a world of difference. Thank you so very, very much.

I love you all,
Karen
Old 12-22-2006, 10:27 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

devOn has shown a merry disposition
That's really great... I bet your really happy... and he's better just in time for Christmas too. Hopefully he gets to go home before Christmas too.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Mistletoeologist

Christy Carol has shown a merry dispositionChristy Carol has shown a merry disposition
I am soooo glad your little boy is doing so much better. Continued prayers that he keeps getting better and walks away from this unharmed. Merry Christmas!!
Old 12-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

ChristmasAngel84 is a new face around here!
I am glad to hear he is doing better....I will keep you and your family in my prayers...God Bless & Merry Christmas!
Old 12-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
That is AWESOME! Praise the Lord!

Merry Christmas!