Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Media > Christmas Video » Video: MMC Sample Video for Christmas Where You Live

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Video Recent Christmas themed videos added to My Merry Christmas.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,004
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 11-07-2011, 09:52 AM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,031 Times in 2,441 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Video: MMC Sample Video for Christmas Where You Live

• This is a sample video for the "Christmas Where You Live" Contest as part of the World's Largest Christmas Party
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
frostyman (11-07-2011)

Old 11-07-2011, 01:19 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,451 Times in 4,673 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Wow, that's a great video! I merrily concede defeat to the sample.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,015 Times in 9,618 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

I love it! Especially just watching the part of your family celebrating Christmas together.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:41 PM

Last Achievements

The point of this is to get to see the modern Chrsitmas wherever it occurs -- kind of like this thread about Thanksgiving. People want to know and see something different from what they know. That's what this is all about.

I, for one, would LOVE to see Brad's Christmas -- regardless of what the video looks like!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 29,451 Times in 4,673 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have a Christmas party video from the 80's that features my mullet and parachute pants. I'm rather proud of, at least once, having all that hair.
made582 (11-07-2011)
Old 11-07-2011, 03:13 PM

Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
I have a Christmas party video from the 80's that features my mullet and parachute pants. I'm rather proud of, at least once, having all that hair.
RETRO Vintage Christmas -- I love it.

Actually, the idea of OLD Christmas movies isnt' a bad one either. It blows my kids away to see old Super 8 film my Dad shot of me when I was five. That would be a hoot to see, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (11-08-2011)
Old 11-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,188 Times in 365 Posts
frostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoefrostyman would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Wow! That's a great video!
Old 11-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree

Great video Jeff!
Old 11-10-2011, 05:02 AM
Merry Forums Newbie
Last Achievements

Gwenda Alidor has shown a merry disposition

Thank you for this lovely video of my Utah!!
We lived there from 1991 until 1994 when we moved to Salem, Oregon. Now we are in Alababma. How I miss our Logan, Utah!! My youngest son and my oldest granddaughter were born there. I have so many dear friends and I miss them more than I can tell. I dream almost every day of going back there. I miss it so much. The snow will calm you no matter what your problems are.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

GoodTastinCoffeeMan has shown a merry disposition

Awesome!! Jeff thanks for sharing this video with us,You and your Family know the true spirit of Christmas.May you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas!!!