Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Newest Christmas Features > Christmas Podcasts » New! Merry Podcast #12 ** Special Edition ** New Release Music of 2011

Christmas Podcasts Brought to you by Christmas Podcasts this forum hosts files and discussion of the Merry Podcasts of My Merry Christmas and other Christmas podcasts we share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,974
Threads: 53,446
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,043)
Welcome to our newest member, CarrollMl
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Neiman Marcus Has Just...
By Jeff Westover
10-09-2012 04:00 PM
25,575 Views  0 Posts
present The Delicate Art of...
By MMC Editor
09-13-2011 12:12 AM
46,120 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Baby
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:01 PM
41,084 Views  0 Posts
Christmastide (A German...
By MMC Editor
06-09-2002 07:58 PM
0 Posts
What makes reindeer fly?
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:48 PM
47,705 Views  0 Posts

Old 10-12-2011, 04:34 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,408 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Bells Merry Podcast #12 ** Special Edition ** New Release Music of 2011

We're pleased to announce the rushed release of a special edition of the Merry Podcast dedicated to the new release Christmas music of 2011. Click here to listen or right click to "save as".

This isn't all inclusive but the stuff has been coming in so fast and furious that there's no way we could include it all in the next regularly scheduled podcast. It keeps coming in so I suspect we'll likely put together another special edition of an all-music podcast again come early November.

This episode thus contains excerpts of new releases from:

Dean Martin (with Scarlett Johannsen)
Chicago
Steven Sharp Nelson
Michael Buble
Andrea Menard
11 Acorn Lane
Frederick Isaac
Jamie Sparks
David Archuleta
Jessica Amaro
She & Him

All of these tracks in their full glory are or soon will be playing on Merry Christmas Radio.

Enjoy!

Jeff
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jeff Westover For This Useful Post:
brittd19 (10-17-2011), jimmyolsen (10-16-2011), made582 (10-12-2011), MerryCarey (10-13-2011), XmasDreams (10-12-2011)
Old 10-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,616 Times in 1,286 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
D/L it right now and plan to update how it was when i get a chance to listen to it tonight.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:49 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,321 Times in 5,600 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
A fine sampler---something for everyone! I listened to it last night and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the extra edition, Jeff and MCR guys!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!