Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » What do you think Santa is doing in December?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 12-01-2011, 10:10 AM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

Sanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elfSanity Clause is a good elf
What do you think Santa is doing in December?

I think the elves are working overtime to finish the presents and get them in the sacks, which are then transfered to a magical sack of Santa's that contains them all and weighs no more then one sack of toys.Even Santa is training at climbing down chimneys.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,590 Times in 748 Posts
Kimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnogKimothy will NOT spit in your eggnog
I think Santa has elves assigned all over the world to keep track of weather conditions. It has been mighty strange and Mr. Winter isn't offically here yet!
Old 12-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,842 Times in 3,870 Posts
George Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the WisemenGeorge Broderick, Jr. could be one of the Wisemen
You're kidding, right? No time to talk... it's T-minus GO time..!
Sanity Clause (12-02-2011)
Old 12-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe

My guess would be that Santa and his crew are putting the finishing touches on his sleigh.

More than likely, all vacations and time off request are cancelled until further notice.

Lets hope that Santa's GPS is working properly and he doesn't wind up stranded in the Indian Ocean!
The Following User Says Thank You to SW1Dennis For This Useful Post:
Sanity Clause (12-06-2011)