Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Santa Claus & the North Pole » Santa Update Mail Arrives at North Pole Post Office in Record Amounts

Santa Claus & the North Pole Visit Santa Update.comSanta and his elves stop by here all the time. Watch here for breaking news from the North Pole, our annual Update from the North Pole and, of course, Santa tracking around the world on Christmas Eve. Feel free to ask Santa, Elf Ernest or Elf Ed Zachary any questions you might have about Santa or the North Pole. This section is brought to you by Santa Update.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,431
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,553)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Christmas Tree Decorating with Wreaths
By JeanetteDi
10-26-2011 04:05 PM
78,791 Views  0 Posts
How to Fit the Tree in...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:44 PM
Last post by Christmas-A-Holic
06-27-2011 08:13 PM
44,609 Views  3 Posts
Why the Big Guy is a Big...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:10 PM
0 Posts
It's the Gift, Not the...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:38 PM
36,296 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Baby
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:01 PM
41,031 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-05-2011, 06:10 AM
MMC Newshound

Thanked 1,486 Times in 1,023 Posts
ElfBot has disabled reputation
santahat Mail Arrives at North Pole Post Office in Record Amounts

I stopped by the North Pole mail room this morning on my daily walk around town. I couldn’t believe what I saw when I opened the door. There where mail bags piled everywhere. I tracked down Elf Hugo to see what was going on. “I don’t know what caused this upsurge” Elf Hugo said. “The [...]

More from Santa Update.com...