1. Does your family send out Christmas cards? Yes
2. How soon do you start shopping? Usually around July
3. Who do you shop for? Family exchange, parents, Godchildren, friends
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree? Yes
5. If so, is it fake or real? Artificial
6. Do you like tinsel? Absolutely!
7. Do you use homeade or storebought ornaments? both
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house? Yes
9. Do you put lights on the tree? Yes - I wrap white lights around the "trunk" then the rest are multi!
10. How about popcorn and cranberries? No - love the idea though
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door? Yes
12. Do you celebrate it? Best day of the year! At my parents.
13. Do you hang up your stocking? Yes
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?" No - but I have a bear that does!
15. Christmas Movie: Many, but just 1 = The Christmas Gift (John Denver)
16. Character from any Christmas Movie George Bailey
17. Christmas Song Sleigh Ride
18. Christmas Memory: The year we came home from church & my older brother was black with soot from helping Santa get the present downs the fireplace chimney!
This or That
19. Give or Receive? Give
20. Eggnog or Cider? Eggnog (both)
21. Red or Green? Red
22. Ham or Turkey? Turkey (spaghetti...lol)
23. Star or Angel? Star
24. White Lights or Colored Lights? Colored
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights Still
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?
27. What do you want for Christmas this year? ??? Another wonderful Christmas (& year) with family & friends
28. When do you open your gifts? Christmas Eve at my parents, Christmas morning at home, & varies at my inlaws.
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten? too many to count - the 1st carousel horse from my hubby would be at the top of the list
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten? a sweater from a hs boyfriend...lol (ugly)
31. Who gives you the most gifts? my friend Teresa
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa? Yep
33. Do you like wrapping gifts? Yes - once I start. Sometimes it's hard getting started.
34. Do you put change in those red buckets? sometimes
35. Do you burn a yule log? No
36. Can you name all the reindeer? Yes
37. Do you bake cookies? Most certainly - Candy too!
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause? Yep
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? Yes
40. Do you go caroling? Yep - love it!
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights? Yes
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies? Of course!
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap? Oh yes
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with? Family/friend/neighbors/co-workers
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas? At home & relatives & friends
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas? Yes - makes me sad when we don't (but only sad for a minute!)
47. What part of Christmas do you look most foward to? The entire season - basically from November 1st to Jan 2
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa? I don't think so?
49. Does your family always take a picture at Christmas? no, but we did last year = 42 people!
50. Have you ever heard the song "Thank God For Kids" by The Oakridge Boys? yep - have it on cd