Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Traditions & Memories This forum area discusses all the time honored traditions of Christmas. From Christmas trees to mistletoe to great fun with Santa these topics bring us together and inspire great celebration year round. We relish learning of Christmas from all parts of the world and sharing unique cultural traditions from all over. Share your ideas and fond memories here!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,090
Threads: 53,932
Top Poster: xmas365 (165,862)
Welcome to our newest member, flockman02

Old 02-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
Cookies

Over the years, i have left, sugar, oatmeal, chocolate chip, gingerbread, and once, when my grandpa was here for christmas, Oreos, for santa. I know some people do the same cookie every year, so i was wondering if any of ya'll have a special cookie.

Old 02-19-2007, 07:47 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
chocolate chip definitely
Old 02-20-2007, 09:15 AM

e_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elf
My wife made a new favorite for me....Oreo's dipped in Almond Bark. Not original, but still good!

Sean
Old 03-12-2007, 03:58 PM

MerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry dispositionMerrySouthernChristmas has shown a merry disposition
Cool, my favorite are most likely sugar cookies with loads of frosting! (Preferably cream cheese or real buttercream frosting)
Old 03-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
It depends on what we have made for the year.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
SUGAR COOKIES MADE AND DECORATED BY THE CHILDREN!
Old 04-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Last Achievements

SnowMaiden1018 has disabled reputation
Coooookies!

My children and I usually start our Cookie making activites on Black Friday. We Wrap Santa a lil Box filled with our best cookies--Choco Chip, Sugar Cookies, OUR famous Milkyway cookies (just choco chip cookie batter but instead of chips we freeze then smash a milky way bar, or a TOFFEE bar!) and whatever else kind of cookies we make and then we leave them out for Santa to take home to the Mrs. and the Elves. After all Santa has already eaten at everyone elses house, and why not take some home for the ride and for the others who have helped him with Christmas???
Old 04-16-2007, 08:40 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
pumpkin
Ritz and peanut butter covered in chocolate & white chocolate
Old 04-17-2007, 03:18 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Choc chip and Fudgeos!
Old 04-17-2007, 07:08 AM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
fudgeos?