Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Visit to the National Christmas Center

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,437
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
The Reality of Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:26 PM
47,854 Views  0 Posts
When It is Not Christmas...
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:26 PM
44,265 Views  0 Posts
Diary of a Snow Shoveler
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 06:38 PM
0 Posts
Snow or No Snow?
By MMC Editor
07-03-2011 08:18 AM
Last post by trackrebel
07-18-2013 04:46 PM
53,899 Views  4 Posts
“Home for the Holidays”...
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 11:45 AM
40,710 Views  0 Posts

Old 01-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,174 Times in 12,628 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
During my short time truck driving we went past that store! Nice to be able to see what it is like inside since we could not stop there. (went to Quad Graphics on Lower Valley Rd near Parksburg to drop a load of paper we picked up north of Edmonton Alberta)
The Following User Says Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
MerryBells (01-09-2012)
Old 01-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Awesome! Guess who's planning a roadtrip to PA?
Oh yeah!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-20-2012), MerryBells (01-09-2012), Solice (01-09-2012)
Old 01-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,786 Times in 1,317 Posts
Solice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the WisemenSolice could be one of the Wisemen
Thanks for sharing! I love the pictures!
And would love to go there some day!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Downtown Pittsburgh Santa
Last Achievements

Santa Johnny Boy has shown a merry dispositionSanta Johnny Boy has shown a merry disposition
22 16x16

Been here a few times and loved every minute of it! If this doesn't put you in a Christmas mood, nothing will!
Christmasstar (05-20-2012), MerryBells (05-29-2012)
Old 05-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

MichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elfMichelleluvsChristmas is a good elf
I think I have died and gone to Christmas heaven! WOW. I wish there was something like this where I lived. I am going to have to travel to the US to check this place out and also stop at Bronners!

_missing you everyday CM <3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MichelleluvsChristmas For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-20-2012), made582 (05-20-2012), MerryBells (05-29-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,161 Times in 408 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
That is an awesome place! We have some family in New York more towards PA, if I get the chance to head out soon I must trick the others to go there.
Christmasstar (05-20-2012), MerryBells (05-29-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 08:29 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 26,384 Times in 4,397 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
AWESOME! Thanks so much for sharing! Those pics are beautiful!!!!! I just sit here like a little kid staring at them!

Have glove will travel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (05-20-2012), made582 (05-20-2012), MerryBells (05-29-2012)
Old 05-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,174 Times in 12,628 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
looking at these pictures again, I need to get on a road trip too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
made582 (05-20-2012), MerryBells (05-29-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,469 Times in 910 Posts
Minta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the treeMinta you could wrap up and put under the tree
We were there a few years ago and are thinking about heading back there this summer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Minta For This Useful Post:
MerryBells (05-29-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 07:58 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster
Last Achievements

jinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry dispositionjinglebellrock512 has shown a merry disposition
LOVE the Pictures! thanks for sharing! Trying to convince my Husband to drive me up there (it's a 14 hour drive, but it would be SO worth it)
The Following User Says Thank You to jinglebellrock512 For This Useful Post:
MerryBells (05-29-2012)