Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Christmas Together » How to handle Post-Christmas blues?

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Christmas Together We're here year round and even though we are scattered all over the world and most of us have never met face-to-face we find ways to celebrate the season together. From our annual Christmas exchanges to scheduled chats our Christmasing together is discussed here.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,941
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,079)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 01-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,851 Times in 9,586 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
xmastidings, so very sorry for your loss and the other troubles that hit you. I pray for a much better 2012 for you!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-09-2014), xmastidings (01-10-2012)

Old 01-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,847 Times in 2,188 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Thank you my friends for your support and kind words of encourgement.

When I start to feel a little down, I try telling myself that things could always be worse...

Funny thing I have to tell you, is that when all this was going on, It got to the point that when I walked out of the house, I looked up at the sky just to make sure I wasn't going to be hit by a bolt lighting or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-09-2014)
Old 01-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener
Last Achievements

ulflip2 has shown a merry disposition
Several years our family started taking trips right after Christmas. Some years we have gone on long trips but most years, like this one, just a short three day trip for some shopping and snow tubing. Even having a short trip to look forward helps but we know when we get home the tree comes down. But the trips let us extend the family time beyond Christmas day and the girls head back to college. But, I have to tell you, this old guy still hates it when it's over.
The Following User Says Thank You to ulflip2 For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-09-2014)
Old 03-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,109 Times in 414 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
ive started to get the blues now 10 weeks after,im going to start watching some movies from now on,i normally dont watch them until november but this years going to be different.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

EdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elfEdNog is a good elf
Originally Posted by jayden28 View Post
ive started to get the blues now 10 weeks after,im going to start watching some movies from now on,i normally dont watch them until november but this years going to be different.
Thanks, that's a good idea!
Think I will watch "Bad Santa" late tonight!
The Following User Says Thank You to EdNog For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-09-2014)
Old 03-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,847 Times in 2,188 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
The Christmas Blues....
Maybe thats what has been bringing me down so much this new year, for some odd and funny reason, I just don't feel like myself so far this year. Almost, as if I have misplaced something that was treasured or forgot an important event and such... Like a bottle that's half full.

I feel that Christmas and the whole holiday season just blew by soooo fast, that in now seems as like a blur.

I want to propose that everyone should get a full week off from work (with pay) during the Christmas week; Let' make it an extended national holiday.....7 days off with pay alot of play and a lot of Ho-Ho-Ho(ing)...

How's that sound?
The Following User Says Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (03-09-2014)
Old 03-20-2012, 08:47 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
Last Achievements

reindeerelf has disabled reputation
santahat

Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
The Christmas Blues....
Maybe thats what has been bringing me down so much this new year, for some odd and funny reason, I just don't feel like myself so far this year. Almost, as if I have misplaced something that was treasured or forgot an important event and such... Like a bottle that's half full.

I feel that Christmas and the whole holiday season just blew by soooo fast, that in now seems as like a blur.

I want to propose that everyone should get a full week off from work (with pay) during the Christmas week; Let' make it an extended national holiday.....7 days off with pay alot of play and a lot of Ho-Ho-Ho(ing)...

How's that sound?
Sounds wonderful. Maybe it could even be extended until Three Kings Day--Jan. 6. There's plenty of time during the rest of the year to get the mundane work done.
snowflake22 (03-09-2014), xmastidings (03-20-2012)