Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

Christmas Decorations Christmas is a hands-on art. From the lights we put on the house to the decorations we put on the tree to the great foods we eat in the process, Christmas is a time of doing -- and this is the place we gather to talk, plan and share.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,971
Threads: 53,428
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,327)
Welcome to our newest member, BelenikovaRord
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
“Christmas Afternoon” by...
By MerryCarey
05-14-2012 11:51 AM
38,801 Views  0 Posts
How to Make Craft...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:04 PM
44,045 Views  0 Posts
How does Santa get down...
By MMC Editor
06-11-2002 04:56 PM
63,041 Views  0 Posts
Dear Santa: Getting...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:36 PM
43,541 Views  0 Posts
A Babe at Christmas
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:25 PM
Last post by ilovesilentnight
10-28-2011 04:28 PM
46,157 Views  1 Posts

Old 06-28-2007, 02:42 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

jrk32 has shown a merry disposition
Hi! getting them to stand is a job.but heres a way that might work.get some sand and big zip lock bags.fill them up with sand.use as many bags you need.that should work.just never put sand in blow molds without useing the bags.it will shortout because sand holds water.you also can nail them down too.heres two pics of my display last year.the 3 on the porch are tied to the rails on the porch.that work well for me they never fell even in the wind.the all red candle is sitting over a wooden pole that i put in the ground.i just set the candle over it.it still moved some but it never fell over.i also use big rocks.well hope this helps.

thanks john.

Last edited by jrk32; 08-10-2007 at 08:07 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:45 PM

Heres a few more.

Last edited by jrk32; 08-10-2007 at 07:37 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Santa Clausologist

caseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elfcaseydbell is a good elf
we cange every year buy more, sale some, if i had to guess i would say if we dont have any now weve had some in the past
Old 07-01-2007, 09:14 PM

Heads up.

Hi.im going to be selling some of my blow molds.im telling you members frist.i will post a list when the time comes.where having a yard sale in two weeks.so what blow molds that i dont sell.will be posted here frist then ebay.if i get to it i can post a pic of them for you too see.but rember there not for sale yet.i dont know if i will sell them each at there own price or at one lot.also there will be lights as well as two air blow ups santa,snowman both work and are about 3feet tall.thanks very much.

john.
Old 07-02-2007, 04:37 AM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
We got a snow man one at a garage sale when we still lived in NJ. We kept him out on our patio at the apartment. During the summer we used to stand him in front of our grill with an apron on. Sometimes we'd sit him in one of the patio chairs in front of a table. I'll have to find a picture of him in the apron.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:37 PM

Thats to funny.but cool idea.i have 3 big blow molds in our room.that are up all year long.2 santas and one snowman.cant wait see the pic.

thanks john
Old 07-02-2007, 07:00 PM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by MrsH View Post
We got a snow man one at a garage sale when we still lived in NJ. We kept him out on our patio at the apartment. During the summer we used to stand him in front of our grill with an apron on. Sometimes we'd sit him in one of the patio chairs in front of a table. I'll have to find a picture of him in the apron.

Does he have a name? or is he just snowman?? I'd love to see a picture
Old 07-05-2007, 11:25 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

e_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elf
Originally Posted by jrk32 View Post
Hi.im going to be selling some of my blow molds.im telling you members frist.i will post a list when the time comes.where having a yard sale in two weeks.so what blow molds that i dont sell.will be posted here frist then ebay.if i get to it i can post a pic of them for you too see.but rember there not for sale yet.i dont know if i will sell them each at there own price or at one lot.also there will be lights as well as two air blow ups santa,snowman both work and are about 3feet tall.thanks very much.

john.

I might be interested in some. Please post the ones you think you will sell.

Sean
Old 07-08-2007, 12:07 AM

Hi all.heres a few of the blow molds im going to be selling soon.our yard sale starts sat.the 14th of july.thats when they will be for sale.rember im selling these at our sale.iwill sell the santa with candy cane.he's made by union,and is new never used.he's about 33" tall and uses a c7 lite.it dose come with light cord.dose have a few spots were the paint is missing.but he has never been displyed.he is the only one like this i have.and the only one for sale now.all the rest will be sold at our yard sale.what dont sell i will sell here.im asking $50 for him as he is new never used.he was made in 2000.getting had to find.

thanks john

Last edited by jrk32; 08-10-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:52 PM

Hi all. here's a few new christmas blow molds i just pick up.the 2 sets of candles we got at 2 different yard sales.the big snowman and the rest came from ebay.

thanks john
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_0732.jpg (96.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 000_0735.jpg (88.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 000_0761.jpg (89.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 000_0762.jpg (71.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 000_0763.jpg (82.4 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by jrk32; 08-10-2007 at 09:05 PM.