Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Is this bord part of c.c.bord

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,127
Threads: 54,226
Top Poster: xmas365 (169,420)
Welcome to our newest member, cmas333

Old 06-30-2007, 03:18 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

jrk32 has shown a merry disposition
Is this bord part of c.c.bord

Hi all.i seen another christmas bord that looks just like this one.its called constantly christmas.com. looks like they took your bord.just just asking.

thanks john.

Old 06-30-2007, 08:13 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 8,095 Times in 2,453 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Nope. Thanks for pointing them out to us though. They look similar only because we're both using the same forum software, which is very commonly used. It looks like a nice site. I think it might be associated with Planet Christmas, though it looks a little small with just 167 members. I've registered and once I'm approved I'll get a closer look at it. We think the Internet needs as many Christmas forums as possible!!!

Jeff
Old 07-01-2007, 06:20 AM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Yes MORE CHRISTMAS = more good cheer, more smiles, more fun
Old 07-01-2007, 06:43 AM
MMC Master of SantaClausology

Last Achievements

Michael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnogMichael Rielly will NOT spit in your eggnog
I must be missing something. The only forums they have are the Rules and FAQ.

"Do or do not. There is no try."
-- Yoda

Looking for Santa? Check out my SantaBlog or visit my personal site
Want to become Santa or Mrs. Claus? Visit
ClausNET.com
Old 07-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
well i went over there and after reading that guy's thing about why there is a constantllychristmas.com board, i found that i was kinda gaggy and came running right back here!

be it ever so humble, there's no place like home!!!

xoxoxox

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 07-01-2007, 10:11 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,271 Times in 2,303 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
jrk32, Jeff Westover is modest in his reply above. Aside from his signature, one would never know that his generosity has allowed several members from here and other associated forums to start their own Christmas site without any fee or domain charges.

Jeff lives his ”there can never be too many Christmas sites” motto. Even if a Christmas group or forum isn’t a part of the Network, he will promote it if it merits! He has also been known to infuse new life into fledgling forums! Jeff has achieved a unique blend with his interests and business. Mark Twain once said, “Write about what you know”. Jeff markets what he knows. In our case it’s Christmas! He takes care of all the marketing/advertisements and enjoys the forums right along with us! All we have to do is show up!

Thanks Jeff for all you do!
Old 07-01-2007, 11:13 AM

Last Achievements

Ok, I got accepted and checked it out. It is a very nice site dedicated to hard-core outdoor Christmas illumination enthusiasts. I've never seen a forum with such rules in all my life! It is NOT for everyone. But they seem like nice enough people once you get through all that stuff.

The Christmas spirit is the same, whether you're talking cookies or lights.

Over there, they get their jollies from things like switches, music synchronization, and year-round Christmas display production. They're fanatical about it, which I think is great.

Given the hyper-tight structure of the site I'm wondering if in their past experience they've had issues on more public forums such as this one. They are very targeted, very specific, very structured, very Type-A, and very very about everything. If Christmas lighting is a passion, I'd definitely recommend them because you'll get EXPERT discussion, links to resources and all the stuff that goes with that. But for general Christmas celebration and things like that you'd be advised to just stay right here.

Jeff
Old 07-01-2007, 11:16 AM

Last Achievements

Wow, thank RadioJonD, you're much too kind.

For the record, this isn't really a business. It's just a hobby run amok whose costs I'm trying to control. If I had my way, we'd revert back to the old days of "making merry without a price" and have nothing in the way of ads on our sites.

We're just trying to keep the lights on....

and thanks for your kind comments.

Jeff
Old 07-01-2007, 11:17 AM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post
jrk32, Jeff Westover is modest in his reply above. Aside from his signature, one would never know that his generosity has allowed several members from here and other associated forums to start their own Christmas site without any fee or domain charges.

Jeff lives his ”there can never be too many Christmas sites” motto. Even if a Christmas group or forum isn’t a part of the Network, he will promote it if it merits! He has also been known to infuse new life into fledgling forums! Jeff has achieved a unique blend with his interests and business. Mark Twain once said, “Write about what you know”. Jeff markets what he knows. In our case it’s Christmas! He takes care of all the marketing/advertisements and enjoys the forums right along with us! All we have to do is show up!

Thanks Jeff for all you do!

Yes, Yes... Thank you Jeff for all you do.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

jrk32 has shown a merry disposition
Jeff.your right.that bord is not for everyone.if you speek your mind,or get tired of people that think there better then you.,or know more then them.then dont join.there the only pros over there.and belive me they dont know that much.so watch what you say.

thanks john.