Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,078
Threads: 53,832
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, JoseChung

Old 06-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

jrk32 has shown a merry disposition
New here.

Hi all.im new here.i love christmas and putting up christmas display.im old school i only use c9s and blow molds.looking forword to making new friends.

thanks very much john.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_0645.jpg (35.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 06-26-2007, 01:22 PM
MMC Forummaster & Tech Elf

dominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companiondominick is a safe caroling companion
Love the blow molds. Sorry again for taking so long to approve you, I don't know how I missed you. I'm glad you didn't give up!

Welcome.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger

jrk32 has shown a merry disposition
Thats ok

Thanks very much.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:36 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Welcom JRK! Happy to have you aboard...Sit back relax and post early and often!!!

Jay
Old 06-27-2007, 06:24 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

e_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elfe_xander is a good elf

Sean
Old 06-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
Last Achievements

Merry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoeMerry Sage would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Hi John and
Old 06-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Mistress of Home & Decor

Last Achievements

MrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the treeMrsH you could wrap up and put under the tree
Hi and welcome to our crazy group of elves
Old 06-27-2007, 12:35 PM
On the Naughty List

Jinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnogJinglebelle will NOT spit in your eggnog
Nice to meet you! Glad to have you here

PS I have that exact same Santa blow mold.... the one with the green sack!
Nice drums... looks like my living room there...

Last edited by Jinglebelle; 06-27-2007 at 12:37 PM.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:03 AM
Christmas Royalty

sugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnogsugarplum fairy will NOT spit in your eggnog
Welcome! Glad to have you here.
Old 06-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Dang Near Santa Himself
Last Achievements

SW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSW1Dennis would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
JRK32.........Welcome aboard. Make yourself to home and enjoy the website. Its one of the best out there!