Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Crew > Christmas Crew > Archived > Sponsors > ChristmasLightsEtc » Christmas Lights Etc How to Make Decorating Easter Eggs Fun for Everyone

ChristmasLightsEtc Christmas items for sale or auction from ChristmasLightsEtc.com

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,978
Threads: 53,470
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,919)
Welcome to our newest member, ShontelleE
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didnīt cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Real or Artificial?
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 08:49 PM
45,684 Views  0 Posts
Bells Joseph, Mary and Jesus
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:52 PM
63,672 Views  0 Posts
star Christmas Myths: The...
By MMC Editor
11-25-2012 11:51 AM
0 Posts
A Christmas When Life...
By MMC Editor
05-31-2002 09:23 PM
44,721 Views  0 Posts
"Mary Cary's Business"......
By MerryCarey
10-25-2011 12:42 PM
52,297 Views  0 Posts

Old 04-02-2012, 09:42 AM
MMC's Christmas Shopper

ElfBot Shopper has shown a merry disposition
How to Make Decorating Easter Eggs Fun for Everyone

Decorating Easter eggs is a tradition with most families, from basic coloring of eggs to 3D crafts and Easter projects. While dipping eggs in dye is fun for toddlers, engaging older kids and other adults decorating Easter eggs can be challenging. Imagination and fun is key to retaining the interest of an older crowd, so the idea is to present Easter egg ideas that allow for personalization and entertainment.

Creating egg people using a variety of themes and materials is a lively way to attract an entire household. Go the extra step and invite guests and neighbors, or turn into a party with a few beverages and snacks to inspire revelry. Create egg people that are more than dyed Easter eggs with faces drawn in marker - master how to make Easter eggs transform into personalities on a platform.

To make Easter egg people, a hot glue gun (or several) and colorful hard boiled dyed Easter eggs are a must. Gather a large supply of craft materials with various themes. Use pipe cleaners, googly eyes, stickers, pompoms, foam pieces, popsicle sticks, and anything else you have lying around the house. Small toys, wigs, and doll clothes all work well. Anything you can incorporate into the scenery becomes part of the fun with this Easter project. Set the table with bowl of various supplies, and hot glue guns within arm's reach.

When everyone is finished, line up the different Easter eggs and enjoy the enthusiastic commenting. Let each person pose with his or her egg person. Don't forget a very important fact: boiled eggs do go bad, and these are not a decoration to save for next year!

Easter Egg pictures: past, present, and...holiday?

Cute Cheerleader Egg

Blonde Egg Playing Golf

Festive Luau Egg
Egg Farmer in the Dell
Ski Bunny...Egg
Preacher Egg
Halloween Scary Pumpkin Egg
Silly Turkey Egg
Merry Christmas Elf EggPass these Easter egg ideas along and share with family and friends!

These Easter egg pictures were brought to you by the families at Christmas Lights Etc. Read more about Easter decorations with Easter Lights and Easter Decorating Ideas.

More...