Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Today > Chit Chat » Christmas with my MMC Friends

Chit Chat Link Christmas Presented by Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Links, this merry area of the forums is where we gather to say hello and to share Christmas year round through a large variety of topics. All are welcome!

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,976
Threads: 53,447
Top Poster: xmas365 (150,108)
Welcome to our newest member, Johnmak
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
"Behind the White Brick"...
By MerryCarey
10-31-2011 11:46 AM
89,401 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Stockings
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:15 PM
52,077 Views  0 Posts
Christmas in the...
By MMC Editor
06-02-2002 09:16 PM
41,577 Views  0 Posts
The Year Santa Was...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:33 PM
54,455 Views  0 Posts
Christmas Cards
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:21 PM
50,933 Views  0 Posts

Old 02-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,487 Times in 1,965 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Christmas with my MMC Friends

I believe and live by, that Christmas is in your heart and it will always give great joy to others to express how you feel. Since the decorations are all put away untill next year, I thought I would share a picture of how I feel, it is some of my Christmas decorations I put up from last year.

How do you express how you feel?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011holidays 110.jpg (44.0 KB, 0 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
'Tis the season (02-20-2012), ballcoach (05-13-2012), Bradmac (02-24-2012), Christmas-A-Holic (05-13-2012), jayden28 (02-25-2012), made582 (02-19-2012), shellie12 (02-19-2012), snowflake22 (04-12-2012), sugar142286 (02-19-2012)
Old 02-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,034 Times in 2,879 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
your missing christmas ar.nt you
I take photos of mine as well and look at then though the year and think what else am gonna get
snowflake22 (04-12-2012), xmastidings (02-22-2012)
Old 02-22-2012, 06:55 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,100 Times in 411 Posts
jayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoejayden28 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
great picture of your house at christmas,im the same im always looking at our christmas pictures of recent years.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:22 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by jayden28 View Post
great picture of your house at christmas,im the same im always looking at our christmas pictures of recent years.
I always seem to pull out the pictures of last years decorations to remind myself what I did and where I put everything. Also, I can look at the pictures too see where or what can I change things around from year to year (on the inside of the house). The outside, for some reason, those decorations keep growing year after year: my garage is getting filled...
The Following User Says Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (04-12-2012)
Old 02-24-2012, 08:01 AM
Mayor of The North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,633 Times in 4,415 Posts
Bradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBradmac leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
You have beautiful decorations!
snowflake22 (04-12-2012), xmastidings (02-24-2012)
Old 02-28-2012, 05:28 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 12,459 Times in 1,595 Posts
merrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemenmerrymistletoe could be one of the Wisemen
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
I believe and live by, that Christmas is in your heart and it will always give great joy to others to express how you feel. Since the decorations are all put away untill next year, I thought I would share a picture of how I feel, it is some of my Christmas decorations I put up from last year.

How do you express how you feel?
your pic is so pretty. i'm not sure how to answer the question....i usually just plan for the next year & this coming year we are making changes in our home for Christmas so i'm really looking forward to that!
Old 02-28-2012, 10:56 PM
Christmasologist

Last Achievements

Storeytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoeStoreytime would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Beautiful picture of your decorations.

I do all kinds of things. I have pictures of my Christmases over the years on my screen saver and each monitor has Christmas pictures on them. I have my Christmas Story wall up the whole year in my office which has collectables and an authentic Red Ryder Range Model Air Rifle on the wall. It also has a Charlie Brown Christmas tree and all my trophies and awards for Christmas displays and floats in the local Christmas parade.
I listen to Christmas music all year and watch Christmas movies whenever the mood strikes.

But, most of all, I come here to MMC everyday even if just to look around a little bit and remind myself of how many fellow Christmas lovers there are around the world.
'Tis the season (04-30-2012), snowflake22 (04-12-2012), Undrtakr (04-30-2012), xmastidings (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Storeytime View Post
Beautiful picture of your decorations.

I do all kinds of things. I have pictures of my Christmases over the years on my screen saver and each monitor has Christmas pictures on them. I have my Christmas Story wall up the whole year in my office which has collectables and an authentic Red Ryder Range Model Air Rifle on the wall. It also has a Charlie Brown Christmas tree and all my trophies and awards for Christmas displays and floats in the local Christmas parade.
I listen to Christmas music all year and watch Christmas movies whenever the mood strikes.

But, most of all, I come here to MMC everyday even if just to look around a little bit and remind myself of how many fellow Christmas lovers there are around the world.
Now thats pretty cool, having part of your office decorated like that. I Love it... You have to attach a photo of it one day.
The Following User Says Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
snowflake22 (04-12-2012)
Old 04-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Sunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoeSunshine73 would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Beautiful pictures!!

I sing Christmas music through the year - it's a nice way to express that Christmas feeling. I also love going through pictures of the actual Christmas celebrations with family.

I was just doing that this morning - looking at the pictures taken in my sister's living room. The floor was covered in wrapping paper, toys and children. The adults were all lounging around in a comfortable Christmas glow - it really captures the feeling of the Christmas season for me.
Undrtakr (04-30-2012), xmastidings (04-30-2012)
Old 04-30-2012, 10:36 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Don't you just wish that you slow time down for just a bit and relish that feeling and hold it forever.... I would even settle for having that moment last for just a little while to extend/ stretch out the Christmas week for a month or more...