Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,839
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,448 Times in 5,959 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
A fired bean addict? Hey- SNOW in Michigan? Man that is almost worth leaving the shispering pines for!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 11-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
hey- Anyone else here for the final few minutes as we count down to midnight on the final day? Crown and I have a tradition of meeting here- I perk some java and we just mull
around until the hour arrives..... ohhh sure- we're comatose the next day but hey- my motto is...

Coffee: you can sleep when you're dead!!

YABBA!!!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 11-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

God this is great- the years pass and we're all still together- on a new board.. and the traditions continue also-

java... sleep... snow.... dusty.. paus du lux....... Auntie...... ... java.... ummm java....

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 11-05-2007, 05:42 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
And we're already on page 101 - like the Dalmatians - only more Christmassy.

Sounds like a nice antique spot you went to Cedar. I'm planning on taking part in our local Downtown Christmas Walk (only get downtown about four times a year and this is one of them - the Mall is closer and indoors - can you believe it). The walk is fun, stores have items on sale, the Town Crier, the Mayor and his wife, Mr. & Mrs. Claus arrive by a horse-drawn-sleigh (we're not allowed to keep reindeer in our barns here - go figure) and the Town Crier reads a proclamation - something to do with Christmas - I'll listen to what he says this year - and then the someone special lights the huge Christmas Tree and carollers begin to sing and everyone claps and says "awwwh" about the pretty tree. Hot cider, hot cocoa, a sampling of sweets here and there, sleigh rides up and down Main street if you want to wait in line or you can sing with the old guy at the end of the street who didn't have time to get back up vocals or join a choir or carolling group. I hope it's nice weather. I think it's on the 23rd of Nov.
The next day is my favourite day of the season next to Christmas Eve and Christmas Day itself, when the wee awe-struck children return from the Santa Claus Express.
A few weekends later, I hope my dad will take me an hour drive away to the Parade of Lights. We were supposed to go last year, but there was a nasty snow storm so we had to pass on it. I'll take my camera.

Geesh - I can really go on sometimes, eh? Guess I'm getting excited for the official start of the season.
And it sounds like I'm still on Day 1 - Nov. 12th - right?

Crown - I think we should post our special Four Day Posts right here so everyone knows where to find them.
Binger, Crown, Jay, eh moi:
There's a character limit though so you might have to split up your posts if they're extra wordy.

The only time I had to split up a post (if you can believe it) is when I answered the Christmas Quiz about all the favourite things and such.

Happy Monday to all and to all a Happy Monday!

Old 11-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Christmasologist

kidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elfkidzrme is a good elf
I will be here for the Countdown on Christmas Eve, coffee in hand!
Old 11-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Oh My. I don't know if you realized what just happened back there...but, it was the rarest of the rare...and only a Scotsman would truly understand...a QUADRUPLE post. Yes! A four revolution post with feeling. BINGER!!!!...amazing, just astounding!!! CROWN completed the unique and rare "Triple Crown" which has never been seen before today and THEN we witness the rarest of all...The Quad post by the coffee achiever, our Bingster. ohh, man. Christmas presents early!

I'm going to bed now, it's just overwhelming.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Auntie Dear! That sounds like enormous fun!! PLEASE take pictures!!! Oh wonderful Christmas, so wonderful!!

...by the way, you can NEVER go on too much for us!!
Old 11-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
morning
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr chilly today x
Old 11-06-2007, 05:54 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Binger got number 1000!!! How cool is that!!!

Good morning all! A wet and chilly start to this fine November morning...They actually have a call for flurries on Friday!!! First of the season...I'm hoping!!!

Auntie that downtown party sounds great!!! Wish we had something like that in my town!!!

Cedar, Crown, Bingster, Auntie, Sila, Kidzrme, Clarebear, Miller, Andrex...Great to see everyone onboard and counting down the days in our traditional way...

All I need is that big eighteen wheeler loaded with trees to drive past me, I'll smell the pine and the season will be here!!! How cool!

jay
Old 11-06-2007, 06:15 AM
Christmas Royalty

clarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnogclarebear will NOT spit in your eggnog
Very Chilly but quite sunny also this morning!