Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 9,972
Threads: 53,434
Top Poster: xmas365 (149,754)
Welcome to our newest member, LightsNXS
» Recent Comments
Hot Cocoa or Hot Chocolate: A Matter of Taste
It's hard to find good writing now a days. But you have done a great job with all these sharing hot Cocoa and hot Chocolate. That's interesting. Thanks for sharing.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
My top favorite Christmas Sitcoms: All from M*A*S*H , Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley. Step By Step - I'll Be Home For Christmas
His Name is Bud
love this story! Thanks for sharing your memories.
The Best of Christmas Sitcoms
Here are my top 10: (in no particular order) All 3 M*A*S*H Christmas episodes they made: Dear Dad Dear Sis Death Takes a Holiday The Bob Newhart Show: His Busiest Time I'm Dreaming of a...
Tips for Buying a Fresh Tree
I will do that fresh cut of the trunk.....that was my problem last Christmas.....the tree lost so many needles....even tho it was fresh....the problem was....since I didn´t cut the trunk....the tree...
» Random Entries
Xtree1 Saying No to Black Friday
By MMC Editor
10-19-2011 07:05 AM
Last post by sprinkleshouse
07-28-2013 02:25 PM
52,905 Views  5 Posts
Bells Joseph, Mary and Jesus
By MMC Editor
05-29-2002 10:52 PM
63,586 Views  0 Posts
Nobody Believes Me
By MMC Editor
06-13-2002 04:30 PM
Last post by Joyfully yours
08-30-2013 05:10 AM
55,818 Views  4 Posts
The Year Santa Was...
By MMC Editor
05-30-2002 03:33 PM
54,398 Views  0 Posts
The True Story of Silent...
By MMC Editor
06-08-2002 09:58 PM
54,894 Views  0 Posts

Old 12-29-2007, 07:32 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,051 Times in 2,767 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
.....- not time to geti nto your hammock just yet!......
Oh, darn!
Old 12-30-2007, 12:34 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
morning all xxxxxxxxx
only 360 days to go heh heh
Old 12-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 31,496 Times in 5,807 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Morningt o all ( afternoon to Crown when they awaken...).. happy New Year's Eve Eve.... I guess we say good bye tot his thread tomorrow.. and as Gracie says... Christmas is either here or on its way... prepare yourselves.. 2008 is enroute...

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 12-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Rainy- cold- gray here this AM.. a perfect day...YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 12-30-2007, 08:19 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,051 Times in 2,767 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Exactly the same here, Bing - rainy, cold and gray.
And it's supposed to get colder as the day progresses.
But the rain is so needed here, it's worth it!

Yes, we have less than 2 days left to be within this thread but also less than 2 days to wait for the launch of Christmas Countdown 2008.
And just wait until you see how far we have already progressed toward our 2008 Season and how close we are to our first (300-day) milestone!

Have a Super Sunday, friends!
Try not to party too hard tomorrow - I want to see everyone here safe and sound to begin our 2008 count!
Old 12-30-2007, 11:22 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
yup im excited to start the 2008 count!!
Old 12-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Yeah- the first milestone is a few weeks off- regretfully, I started thinking about taking it all down today- and I didn't do as much this year as in year's past. Hit BIG LOTS and bought the mega gallons/trillon container for the tree! Almost big enough to curl up in and take a nap... go ahead Crown!

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 12-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Hey Paus Du Lux boy.. coffee's brewing.. let's go.......

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 12-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Hi Ho! How was the last Sunday in 2007?
~Me too Bing, I did some major undecorating today, I felt numb..the worst part of my holiday season, when my trees get dragged out of the house. I kept the major tree up with the heirlooms and bubble lights...that will be de-nuded after the 1st. Always sad to say goodbye for another year, but HEY! you do what ya gotta do!

YABBA!!
Old 12-30-2007, 07:33 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,598 Times in 550 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Paus du lux boy is ready for his close up Mr. Demille...

I'm ready to take some things down too...Some years I enjoy Christmas much more so in July and August than I do in December... Seemed like we tried to jam three months worth of activities into six weeks of time...I never had the time to just sit on the couch, turn on the music and look at the tree...Until today that is...And I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday...A nice long weekend!!!

We had some sleet and snow earlier tonight but it seems to have all changed to rain...I was hoping for a little of the white stuff too...Oh well...If it snowed I'd have to get up and clean off my wife's car before she left for work anyway...

Enjoy the last day of the year guys...And then off to 2008 we go!!!