Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 12-30-2007, 07:39 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
~Jay!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
~Just in case I can't get on tomorrow...I want to wish all of you, my Christmas friends, a joyous New Year and all the happiness your heart can possibly hold. It has been a geniune pleasure getting to know many of you, you have enriched my life in many ways.

Good Luck and Bless each one of you. May the good karma Gods look over you!

~Cedar
Old 12-31-2007, 12:39 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
thank you cedar
id like to wish all of you a happy hogmanay xxxxxx
Old 12-31-2007, 12:42 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
star

Good Morning Everyone!

I made a quick trip over to my internet connection at Starbuck's, so I could be the first to wish all of us a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's 0140hrs here in Chicago. The building downtown still look great, and the neighborhood houses are all still lit beautifully. But soon I'll have to start my evening report as the lights soon begin to turn off . . . . . .
Old 12-31-2007, 12:44 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
star

PS - the bad part is that I have to return to work on 1 Jan 08.

Bummer !
Old 12-31-2007, 05:36 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
awwwwwwwww thanks iron eagle xxxxxx
Old 12-31-2007, 09:34 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,894 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Well, it's almost time to put Guy Lombardo's "Auld Lang Syne" on the victrola and lift a cup.
2007 is nearly through.

It's been a great run. We nearly reached 2,000 posts and almost 20,000 views despite not starting the 2007 count thread here until late July.
Just think of how many our 2008 thread will receive!!
(I predict an all-time record!)

Thanks to all for being here this year and I look forward to seeing each and every one of you in our new 2008 countdown thread starting as soon as I can get it posted tomorrow.
I have already requested that Jeff make it a sticky like last year's.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

- Crown.

Last edited by Crown 84; 12-31-2007 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-31-2007, 10:15 AM
♪♫Mistletoe Mixologist♪♫

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,238 Times in 2,287 Posts
RadioJonD has disabled reputation
2007 closes indeed!

Hope to see as many as possible in chat tonight! I'll try to be in for the UK folks to ring in 2008 too! www.christmaschatter.com
Old 12-31-2007, 11:24 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Let me add my Happy New Year wishes as well!

This thread has been daily part of my life since we began it last July, and before that it was a daily part of my life at the now defunct TXP and before that it was a daily part of my life at Christmas.com...It's been a great run and will continue to be thanks to our friend Crown, and all of you who take part in this daily, weekly, monthly, yearly ritual.

The one thing I wanted to say was Thank You to all who share themselves and their love of the season, thank you for being my friends, thank you for laughing at my dumb jokes, thank you for being part of my life. It's strange to think that a group of people are part of my life and yet we've never met, but that is the truth, that is the fact!

So, a blessed New Year, a prosperous and healthy 2008 to all, and to all a good night!

jay
Old 12-31-2007, 11:49 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

slgslg02 has shown a merry disposition
Happy News year everyone. Ill defiantly looking for Christmas 2008 countdown thread..