Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,097
Threads: 54,002
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,737)
Welcome to our newest member, AmyHardy

Old 09-05-2007, 06:00 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,101 Times in 2,876 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Hey, Cedar! Posts within 1 minute.
We are in the groove again this morning!

Old 09-05-2007, 06:02 AM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Cooler nights, low hanging fog in the morning, Sandhill Cranes talking to one another, last cutting of hay (3rd), trees turning, crickets, cobwebs, pumpkins, behind a school bus....FALL!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:02 AM

Last Achievements

Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
And where's Binger? Sleeping off a coffee hangover?
Naw! Bing never sleeps - you can't drink coffee when you sleep. (Or CAN they??)
Old 09-05-2007, 06:03 AM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
My friend, we groove to our own beat!
Old 09-05-2007, 06:04 AM
Santa Clausologist

Yea, where IS our Bing? Probably pouring coffee all over themselves, getting ready for work....
Old 09-05-2007, 06:23 AM

Last Achievements

Yeah.
It takes time to lick that stuff off of clothing.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class
Last Achievements

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
star

Goodmorning everyone (it's 0007hrs here) !!!

Cedar - must be nice. We just had a 90F day, with the promise of rain later today. The bugs are getting really nasty. I'm getting so that I drive around with a can of bug repellant in the car. I am definitely looking forward to fall this year.

No coffee for me, it's time to turn in.

A song to turn in with: Danny Wright - Just Wright - Silver Bells

See you all later.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:00 AM
Santa Clausologist

Hello my friends!

Sad start to the day, Pavarotti has died. Go to You Tube and listen to him sing "Nessun Dorma"...but hang on to your heart.
Then scroll down and watch James Brown & Pavarotti sing "This is a Man's World", fully orchestrated...incredible...just incredible.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:00 AM

Last Achievements

I never cared much for opera (Binger's excepted!) but liked Pavarotti. Incredible voice. Sad to see him gone.

68 days to the Season
110 days to Christmas Day.

I'm a bit late today. No, I did not oversleep (although I would have liked to!). For some reason, the site froze up and would not let me in for a while(??)

Another couple of hot days (mid 90's) then down into the 80's for the weekend. That should be a nice change.
Let's hope that new system out in the Atlantic doesn't get too strong.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, my Christmas friends!

(Where is Der-BEANger?)
Old 09-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,317 Times in 6,799 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
PLEASE do not blame this site freezing up on your climbing outof bed at 11:00AM.. PLEASEEEE... I mean.. how embarassing....

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!