Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 09-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,450 Times in 5,959 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Where's the paus du luxer??? They need to give us some pirate talk....

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!

Old 09-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Oh Blyme....if we don't watch our v's and q's, the "ARRGH" will come down on us...you know the ARRGH..."Association for Rights, Rum, Grog, Harpoons". Can't make fun of the pirates... ya follow?

heheheheh oh.
Old 09-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
you are a visionary pirate.......

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 09-20-2007, 04:43 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

The paus du luxer is probably out pillaging the local ballet shop....

yo ho ho and a bottle of ballets lippers

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 09-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
bell

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, you rrrrrrrrrrrrnt a true pirate if yar coffee aint more rum than java. So looks like I'm not a true pirate just one by proxy, lol. I've always been a pirate at heart. I guess Daddy being a true man of the sea kind of did it to me. Blyme, do I love the sea and all the vessels on it.

Well so much for me talking like a pirate, I'll leave that up to you two, you do a fine job, esp Cedar. lol.

Was fun at Penneys today, we have a lot of Christmas things out and people kept coming up talking about it and one lady said she was soooooooooooo ready for Christmas and we got into a discussion about Christmas and then others started chatting about it. The conversation went from one customer to the next was kind of cool. That conversation lasted about 45 minutes and about 25 or so customers. Even the customers that other cashiers were waiting on got in on the conversation. There are a lot of us out there, just most don't talk about it cause they are afraid what others are going to say to them. Not me I could care less.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS. TEE HEE HEE
Old 09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Hey!!! RENN! My friend! So darn good to see ya, matey!

I love Christmas too.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,899 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good Morning, everyone.
How ARRRRRRR you today?
And that does it for me with pirates before you make me walk the plank into an ocean of coffee.
(Of course, if it was Binger, they would run down the plank at top speed and dive off.)

53 days to the Season
95 days to Christmas Day.

Well, we are looking another weekend in the face, and it looks nice from here!

More rain yesterday is helping to ease the drought.
It has also brought more comfortable temperatures.
Sixty-eight when I left for work about 30 minutes ago.
Highs today in the 70's.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends! (how's that for alliteration)
And may you have a most wonderful weekend!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:26 AM
Santa Clausologist

It's FRRRIIIDDEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!! FRRIIIDDDDEEEEEEEY!!!!!!! FRRRIIIDDEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!! Ohohoh...It's FRIDAY!!!!!

Say it Loud! Say it Proud!! FRRRRIIIIIIDDDDAAAAYYYY!!!!!

Have a glorious one my Christmas mates! ARRRRRRR!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:34 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
And not a moment too soo Cedar! I feel like I've been dragged out to pasture and run over by the thresher...How's that for farm lingo???

Hope everyone has a great day and an even greater weekend!!!

jay
Old 09-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Montana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry disposition
Did I Get Into The Wrong Forum Somehow? I Wanted To Adjust My Countdown, I Leave For The Workshop Nov 9 Insteqad Of Nov 16 -- And I'm Headed To Moreno Valley Mall Instead Of Lake Elsinore (sigh)

AVAST YE BUCKOS-- I CAN'T BELIEVE I BE HEARIN'THAT THERE PIRATE LINGO ABOARD THIS SHIP, ME HARDIES. I BE THE SCOURGE OF THE NORTHERN SEAS AND MY AFFY DAVIES SAY THERE BE NO MIXIN' OF BUCCANEERS AND ELVES ABOARD SHIP THIS CRUISE... SHIVER ME TIMBERS. IF YE SIGN THE ARTICLES O' THE BROTHERHOOD, YE'LL HEED MY WARNIN' OR YE'LL WALK THE PLANK OR BE CAST AWAY ON SOME GOD FORSAKEN ROCK SPIT IN THE MIDDLE A THE SEA. ARRRGGGHHH

Last edited by Montana's Santa; 09-21-2007 at 10:59 AM.