Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,099
Threads: 54,013
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,878)
Welcome to our newest member, jkbb0414

Old 09-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 35,333 Times in 6,803 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
WOW that's some pirate talk... of course Crown goes inf or Pillow talk...

OMG that was brillant...

badda bing.... badda binger...

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!

Old 09-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Dive off the plank.. oh my yes... comeon Jay.. Crownster is daring us to dive into the ocean of java.... Mrs. Folgers.. here I come...

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 09-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
(HeeHee) HAYJAY!!! I always knew you were OUTSTANDING IN YOUR FIELD...!!!! Badda Bump! You have a good week-end your own self!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:52 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 25,114 Times in 2,877 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Originally Posted by Binger View Post
... of course Crown goes inf or Pillow talk...
OOOOOO! Pillow Talk!

Good morning.
And a Stupendous Saturday morning it is.
The temp stands at 74. It's calm and sunny, the birds are singing, the squirrels are scurrying, Carl is stretched out in his hammock, ......Binger is brewing coffee....

52 days to the Season
94 days to Christmas Day.

Well, we draw ever nearer to the 90% home stretch mark.
For those disinclined to check page one of this thread, I will tell you that we are but 15 days away from that auspicious date.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Old 09-22-2007, 08:40 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Drive by- enroute to Starbucks ( again.. fifth time today..)

I get dibs on posting the Day four comment ( the tradition lives on...)

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 09-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Crown- when you wake up that afternoon you can see what I posted.....

..BTW_ Walgreens- stocking full tilt today..... Christmas everywhere.... second only to JAVA...

yeahhhh yeahhh yeahhhh.... badda bing badda binger....

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 09-22-2007, 11:37 AM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Ohh.. those meaningful 4 day comments....I get a lump in my throat just thinking about them! Yes Bing... the tradition must continue...for sure. ~Bingster's heart felt comments, and Crown's and Auntie's and Jay's...a special gift to all of us. I really look forward to them!!

I have to go now, in fact I'm already gone...but just wanted to wish you all a happy, glorious, fall Saturday...It's beginning to look ALOT like Christmas, isn't it?
Old 09-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Merry Forums Chestnut Roaster

Montana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry dispositionMontana's Santa has shown a merry disposition
My season starts in 47 days when I harness up the reindeer and head for California...
Old 09-23-2007, 08:19 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanx Cedar.. yeah I am already at work on Day Four... and I know that when Crown wakes up that afternoon they will enjoy reading them.....

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
Old 09-23-2007, 08:22 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

OK Off to gets ome java from Starbucks ( They know me by name)- hey- anyone want a deep dark roasted cup? Cedar- Jay- everyone- come on over..... Hey Renn. Montana... join us. We'll road trip down to Crown's and shake them out of their hammock ( If you are not aware.. Crown is an admitted " sleep aholic.."- ) well- they don't actually admit it- but we all know.. I mean.. this person went out at Halloween as a sofa cushion.....

badda bing badda binger... away.......................

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~