Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,846
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 08-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,450 Times in 5,959 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Heat.... has hit southeast Virginia.... crank up the air folks... it is gonna be a scorcher..... Hey Jay..what's up dude? Cedar.... Jammin at ya babe........ Where's the sleeping southern? Quick Scrooge..... send that truckload of Viviran...

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!

Old 08-04-2007, 07:52 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
Supposed to be a hot on in Joisey too! But in two months or so, the crisp air returns...I can't wait!!!

Happy Saturday folks!!!

Jay
Old 08-04-2007, 08:21 AM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Ah, Renn,... Groovy is as Groovy does...! Hey Bing, "Kick Out The Jams", didn't the Motor City Madman say that? We have so many wild and crazy guys up here. Stay cool my friends, drink an ice cold one.

Where IS that Crownster? and while I'm at it, where is Norfolk?
Old 08-04-2007, 11:25 AM
Merry Forums Mistletoe Hanger
Last Achievements

reformedscrooge has shown a merry disposition
Man is it warm! Come on Autumn!!!! Oh, Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 02:03 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
the crisp air returns Jay
That reminds me. Last night my husband was talking and I was only half-listening and I thought I heard him say, "Christmas" so of course I paid closer attention to him, only to discover he had said, "crispness" and then I listened just in case he tried to quiz me later. HaHa.

Woke up to a temp around 55 this morning. Nice breeze in the air.

We hit 87 on Thursday and had a storm and a short power outage. No harm done that I know of.

Looks like nice weather for the weekend. My niece is in town visiting my parents (on her own) so I'll be popping in and taking her to a movie to give my mother a rest (still recovering from her Stroke). She's about 9 years old now. She wants to see the new Harry Potter movie, so I guess that's where we're going.

No work on Monday! Long weekend ~ not much happening though, bunch of local entertainment playing down at the waterfront.

Be good and think Christmas! Be naughty and think Santa's bringing your presents to me. HaHaHoHo.

Old 08-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

primchristmas has shown a merry disposition
Good Saturday afternoon!!Been a busy day here,we pressure-washed the house and driveway......that was a full day but I was just thinking how much nice all my Christmas decorations would look!!! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Old 08-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Heeheehaha Auntie!! Crispness, indeed sounds like our fav word! That was a classic. A classic!!!

Nice to see you Prim.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
bell

Hey Auntie, send some of that crispness this way, Pleeeeeeeease. It is so warm (HOT) here today. We went into town today and was so glad to come home to the ac. aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Another warm one here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Even the breeze is saying its hot. lol We never used to get this breeze this time of the year and it is sure drying things out beyond dry. Our crispness here is snap, crackle, pop of the grass when you walk on it. Even after a good watering.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:46 AM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
present

Goodmorning everyone !

I'm on vacation. I left the pager in the drawr and turned the cell phone off. Mrs.Eagle and I, and my son Jon, are traveling through Indiana. On the way to a "Wolf Park" I saw a house decorated in white lights. It was beautiful. It made me start tinking about my lights for this year. Maybe we'll go white this year too. If we are in the area tonight, I'll try to get a picture of the house. It looked like a remodeled farm house, which is typical in this area. As I think about it . . . . . . . I guess you could say I found my first "lighted house"for this season, and I wasn't on my official "lighted house" patrol yet. Very cool !

I can't tell you what the weather in Chicago is as we are not there. It was hot when we left. We are in Lafayette, and it was hot all day with a light sprinkle at about 8pm. Everything cooled down nicely. Today remains to be seen. With the time change, It's about 0530hrs here, and everyone's sleeping. So I have the laptop to myself. Cool !

A song for today, you say?? Let me walk over to the library. Hmmmmmm. How about: Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song
Ah, what a classic.

Well,I'm going to turn in. I'll try to stop by later.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good morning (coffee anyone?).

Stay safe - stay cool.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

primchristmas has shown a merry disposition
Good Sunday morning everyone!!! A cloudy start to the day......hope that will help with the heat since it hit 100 yesterday!!! Cant wait for the cool mornings of fall! Wow Iron Eagle your first lighted house of the season ! Thats great! I have seen several houses with lights up but alas they are not on at night.......I guess these folks are now just getting an early start on their decorating ,instead of just not getting around to taking them down! The count moves on! Have a great day everyone!