Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > Christmas Archives > Hall of Fame » Countdown to Christmas 2007!!!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Hall of Fame Over the years we have had many memorable discussions and events. Archived here are closed discussions we like to look back on from Christmas past.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,079
Threads: 53,836
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,835)
Welcome to our newest member, MistleToeSnow

Old 11-01-2007, 01:49 PM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
I bought the Percy Faith records on Crown's recomendation and I love them!!! I have one of them on my computer here at work and turn it loose periodically...I just love it! So I recomend it as well!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Rennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elfRennabelle is a good elf
bell

I'll second or third or whatever for Percy, the younger generation don't know what they were missing.
How has everyone been, things are starting to slow down here finally, but my eyes still havent healed enought to be fitted for new glasses yet so still have the store bought ones. A little blurry but they are passable. I have soloed a few times driving and passed with flying colors. Nope not hydroplaining just good old driving. lol
I have most of my fall decorating done now and sitting back with my good ole cup of coffee admiring all my hard work. Well maybe just my work, nothing is hard when you enjoy doing it.
Went for my walk this morning and had to wear a sweatshirt, coat, neck scarf and gloves. brrrrrrrr it was brisk, but had shed a little of it by the time I got home. Sure is beautiful with all our fall colors right now.
Well time for another cup of joe and back to cleaning. Have to do some dusting and changing in the guest room, will have guests come Turkey time.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,447 Times in 5,959 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Of course she has superb taste.. she drinks coffee and hangs out with us....

badda bing baddda binger....

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:52 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,447 Times in 5,959 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Crown- thats costume last night was just perfect- those carved handles... that big cushion.. hmmm to work that in to Act 4 of PART XXVI.. hmmmm. how does one Paus Du Lux with a piece of furniture on? Hmm let me ask the expert- Hey JAY??

YABBA!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 11-02-2007, 01:29 AM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
morning all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 11-02-2007, 05:57 AM
MMC Musicmaster & Programming Director of Merry Christmas Radio

Last Achievements

Thanked 2,633 Times in 555 Posts
JayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companionJayIsh is a safe caroling companion
I can vaguely remember dancing around with lampshade on my head but never a piece of furniture...But I'm willing to try!!!

November 2...Where the heck did the year go? This has got to be the fastest year on record!!! I'll be reliving my college days tomorrow night as I go and see Van Halen with David Lee Roth as lead singer...This is a tour that is purely for the money...but to get a glimpse of the old days, I'm willing to shell out my share...I don't think they sing any Christmas songs but if they do I'll report it here first thing Sunday morning!

Panama....Panamaha....Have you seen juniors grades?...I'm your ice cream man...Might as well JUMP...Ah the eighties...I had a real blast back then...So they tell me...
Old 11-02-2007, 06:08 AM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,887 Times in 2,852 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Speaking of the year going fast, just take a look at our count:
11 days to the Season. (Close, so close, to single digits!)
53 days to Christmas Day.

A Fabulous Friday to one and all!
A beautiful weekend to follow!
A chance to rove with my camera for signs of Christmas.
Maybe get a shot of Binger passed out behind Starbucks after a coffee binge (or would that be coffee "bing"?)

Another crisp one this morning with the temp at 54 when I left for the office.
Sixties for the high today on through the weekend.
Good raking weather!
Old 11-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Santa Clausologist

Cedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elfCedarfarm is a good elf
Well, JUMPIN' JAYSTER Batman!!...It's FRIDAY!!! Holy Baddabingster!

Good Morning Dear Ones....still listening to those Christmas tunes there Casey? ~ Caroline Kennedy was in Lansing yesterday, signing her new book, "A Family Christmas", I wanted to go and just see her...afterall, I grew up with her. I just borrowed the book from the library and it is a Christmas lover's dream book! Lots of stories, poems, lyrics, prose.

Hey Renn, my friend! Turkey day will be here before we know it! Glad to hear you are getting better. Enjoy another cup!

Crown, get roving! This is it, this is the 'Slide into the Season'!! Oh yabba, yabba. Another OPERA...we are so lucky.
Old 11-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Mistletoeologist

sila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoesila would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
evening xxxxxxx
i made them start to put the xmas decorations up at work today heh heh
Old 11-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Merry Forums Super Administrator

Last Achievements

Thanked 5,468 Times in 1,754 Posts
Maureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the WisemenMaureen could be one of the Wisemen
You work in a school!!! How did you get that past Glasgow City Council???!!!!

Edited to say
Could you pop along to Perth and Kinross Council and put a good word in??!!