Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS
Navigation » Merry Forums of My Merry Christmas > MMC Home for the Holidays > Christmas Home > Introductions » Ladies and Gentlemen, Crown84 has arrived!

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,080
Threads: 53,845
Top Poster: xmas365 (162,865)
Welcome to our newest member, Amy_theexplorer

Old 07-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Merry Forums Tinsel Straightener

primchristmas has shown a merry disposition
Crown !! Hello!! Have a wonderful and safe trip ....and cant wait to read your post when ya come back!!!!

Old 07-27-2007, 07:28 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
1000000 welcomes to you, Crown! So glad you were blinded by the Merry Forums lighthouse beacon and finally made it safe and sound.

Enjoy your trip, we'll keep the fire going for you!

Old 07-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Official MMC Countmeister

Last Achievements

Thanked 24,898 Times in 2,853 Posts
Crown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintCrown 84 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Thanks, Auntie. Glad you are here.
I see my good friend (and foil) Binger has already arrived.
Hope Cedarfarm makes it.

We are leaving first thing tomorrow morning for Florida.
I am taking a few minutes this evening to try to familiarize myself with this site. It's a bit confusing but I'm sure I will get used to it.
Old 07-27-2007, 07:48 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
If you can detangle Christmas lights, you can navigate around here with great ease.

What a great way to start the Christmas decorating, amusing ourselves as youngsters watching our parents get tangled up in lights.

By the way, if you tip toe up to Binger (he's finally out of coffee and has fallen asleep), you can make off with his Turkey drumstick.

Old 07-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Thanked 32,450 Times in 5,959 Posts
Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Jeff- get them quick before they fall asleep!!

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Binger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintBinger leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
My My My.. they have arrived.. at last...... we need Cedar and our family is once again " home"
Old 07-27-2007, 08:44 PM
Santa's Mentor

Last Achievements

Out of coffee- oh my Auntie- that is HILARIOUS........ almost like Crown not sleeping through the weekend.... oh my,,,,,

CELEBRATE LOVEMAS~
DARLENE LOVE ON LETTERMEN, DECEMBER 23, 2014!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:51 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,931 Times in 2,417 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
how do we get hold of Cedar?
Old 07-27-2007, 10:51 PM
Merry Forums Elf, 3rd Class

Iron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry dispositionIron Eagle has shown a merry disposition
Crown, your here ! This place just keeps getting better and better !!!

I hope Cedar and the rest show up soon !
Old 07-27-2007, 11:36 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

TwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnogTwinkleLights25 will NOT spit in your eggnog
santahat

Welcome to the family, Crown!!! And have a safe & happy trip!