Members Area
Countdown to Christmas --
Visit My Merry Christmas on Facebook!   Visit My Merry Christmas on Twitter!   Get My Merry Christmas on RSS

My Merry Christmas Announcement

Introductions New here? Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

Log-in
  Register

» Stats
Members: 10,094
Threads: 53,950
Top Poster: xmas365 (166,270)
Welcome to our newest member, TeamYANTSU

Old 07-28-2007, 04:56 PM
The Big Guy Himself, Mr. Bowl-Full-of-Jelly, Sleighmaster

Santa has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by elfworks View Post
moi? good? uhm...... depends on who you might be asking! if youre asking me, i say more good than bad! but, youd know best!

xoxox
Well, Lisa. Maybe you better crawl up into Santa's lap and have a talk. If we clear the air now and get you on the right track, you can have a Merry Christmas come December!

love, Santa

Old 07-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
okie dokie!!

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 07-28-2007, 05:38 PM
My Merry Christmas Founder and Chief Light Stringer of the Merry Forums

Last Achievements

Thanked 7,975 Times in 2,436 Posts
Jeff Westover has disabled reputation
Neener-neener-neener! Elfworks got chewed out by SANTA!!! Right here on our own Merry Forums. How cool is that?
Old 07-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Dang Near Santa Himself

elfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happyelfworks makes Santa very happy
i dont think that was what one would call "chewing out". unless, of course, someone was jealous that santa was talking to me more than to him......

xo

"Elfworks is right." *Jeff Westover

HAVE SPATULA. WILL TRAVEL......
www.thyca.org
http://www.aace.com/public/awareness...kCheckCard.pdf

OH HAPPY DAY! THE END OF KAKISTOCRACY IS HERE!!

"NO, NO, NO ! I mean JINGLE BELLS ! You know... Santa Claus and Ho Ho Ho and Mistletoe and presents to pretty girls..." * Lucy Van Pelt
"All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" * Lucy Van Pelt
Old 07-28-2007, 06:30 PM
MMC Media Guru Extraordinaire

Last Achievements

dvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the treedvdelf you could wrap up and put under the tree
after todays...."issues" i could go for some of that north pole eggnog
Old 07-28-2007, 07:09 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Well, I must say, "it's very delightful to hear from you again, Santa".

It's very delightful to hear from yo again, Santa.

There I said it. Grins knowingly.

Santa, it's me! Still here . . . still waiting for that one gift . . .

Could I please - pretty please have a real horse for Christmas? I asked the neighbours and they don't mind - I went and found myself new neighbours and they don't have any problem with having a horse in the city and one of them wants his manure for the garden. So can I? Huh? Can I!

Thank you, Santa, thank you! You're the best! I sooooo believe in you.

. . . Runs to window looks for horse in yard . . . realizes that it's not Christmas morning yet - sulks.

But then cheers up, because y'all are very funny. It's like being at a Christmas Yuk Yuk's Festival!

Old 07-28-2007, 07:20 PM

Dear, sweet Auntie,

I would love to give you a horse for Christmas. I cannot think of a person better suited to love and care for such a fine animal. But something concerns me. Do you often have this kind of dialogue with yourself where you talk in the first person, switch suddenly to the third person and then back to the third person again?

I know some sports figures with this problem and I wouldn't trust them with a horse.

Are you ok?

love, Santa

Originally Posted by AuntieMistletoeDear View Post
Well, I must say, "it's very delightful to hear from you again, Santa".

It's very delightful to hear from yo again, Santa.

There I said it. Grins knowingly.

Santa, it's me! Still here . . . still waiting for that one gift . . .

Could I please - pretty please have a real horse for Christmas? I asked the neighbours and they don't mind - I went and found myself new neighbours and they don't have any problem with having a horse in the city and one of them wants his manure for the garden. So can I? Huh? Can I!

Thank you, Santa, thank you! You're the best! I sooooo believe in you.

. . . Runs to window looks for horse in yard . . . realizes that it's not Christmas morning yet - sulks.

But then cheers up, because y'all are very funny. It's like being at a Christmas Yuk Yuk's Festival!
Old 07-28-2007, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by elfworks View Post
i dont think that was what one would call "chewing out". unless, of course, someone was jealous that santa was talking to me more than to him......

xo
I talk to Jeffy all the time. Privately, though. He gets on my list every now and then. I think when he was younger we should have spent more time reading to him r-e-a-l-l-y slow.

love, Santa
Old 07-28-2007, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
after todays...."issues" i could go for some of that north pole eggnog
Mikey...let's think some happy thoughts. What is on your Christmas list this year? Have you decided yet what you will get your lovely bride? Santa can help, you know that don't you? (Oh dear...I'm sounding like Auntie now. Is it contagious?)

love, Santa
Old 07-28-2007, 07:48 PM
MMC Hostess of Christmas Online

Last Achievements

Thanked 3,430 Times in 817 Posts
AuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the treeAuntieMistletoeDear you could wrap up and put under the tree
Thank you for your concern, Santa. It gave me time to pause and think about it. It puzzles me too.
I thought about it until my puzzler was sore.
And then I decided to think about it more . . .

Goooolllyy I think I figured it out - well actually there are two possibilities.

It could be the cold weather I've endured all these many (many) years. I might have a little extra chill on the brain.

I think the most likely reason of all is that Craig threw a rock at my head when I was four and we were supposed to be having fun building huge sand castles and tunnels for cars in the summer at the school yard.

You remember, don't you?

I told Craig you were watching and I was your favourite and he wasn't getting anything for Christmas because he had been so terribly bad as to throw a rock at me - precious "L'il Auntie" that I was.

Maybe he got scared off when I whipped the Mistletoe out of my shorts' pocket (hey, it doesn't snow here year round and who doesn't carry "back-up" Mistletoe around with them throughout the year anyway) and he threw the rock at me so I wouldn't kiss him. Do you think he just wanted me to chase him with the Mistletoe? I was going to, but not after he threw the rock at me. I needed to see a doctor. I still have a nasty lump from it.

I wish we could have sorted all of this out when I was younger then I'm sure I'd be quite normal and you'd have given (not so) L'il (anymore) Auntie a real horse.

That's it! It was all Craig's fault. I'm so relieved to have figured it out.

Thank you, Santa.

So, please consider a horse for me this Christmas as I'm feeling much better now.

Love,
Auntie MistletoeDear.